Download New ECON 312N Week 4 Midterm Exam
- (TCO 1) As a consequence of the condition of scarcity
- (TCO 1) The opportunity cost of constructing a new public highway is the
- (TCO 1) A nation can increase its production possibilities by
- (TCO 1) Which expression is another way of saying “marginal benefit”?
- (TCO 1) The individual who brings together economic resources and assumes the risk of business ventures in a capitalist economy is called the
- (TCO 1) The Soviet Union economy of the 1980s would best be classified as
- (TCO 1) The simple circular-flow model shows that workers, entrepreneurs, and the owners of land and capital offer their services through
- (TCO 1) Consumers express self-interest when they
- (TCO 1) Which is not one of the five fundamental questions that an economy must deal with?
- (TCO 1) The major “success indicator” for business managers in command economies like the Soviet Union and China in the past was
- (TCO 2) An increase in demand means that
- (TCO 2) At the point where the demand and supply curves intersect
- (TCO 2) Black markets are associated with
- (TCO 2) An increase in demand for oil along with a simultaneous increase in the supply of oil will
- (TCO 2)If Product Y is an inferior good, a decrease in consumer incomes will
- (TCO 2) If the price elasticity of demand for a product is equal to 0.5, then a 10 percent decrease in price will increase the quantity demanded by
- (TCO 2) Total revenue falls as the price of a good is raised, if the demand for the good is
- (TCO 2) You are the sales manager for a software company and have been informed that the price elasticity of demand for your most popular software is less than 1. To increase total revenues, you should:
- (TCO 2) A state government wants to increase the taxes on cigarettes to increase tax revenue. This tax would only be effective in raising new tax revenues if the price elasticity of demand is
- (TCO 2) When universities announce a large tuition increase and follow it with an announcement that more financial aid will be available, they are assuming that students who pay full tuition
- (TCO 3) Suppose that you could prepare your own tax return in 15 hours, or you could hire a tax specialist to prepare it for you in two hours. You value your time at $11 an hour. The tax specialist will charge you $55 an hour. The opportunity cost of preparing your own tax return is
- (TCO 3) Economic profits are equal to
- (TCO 3) The main difference between the short run and the long run is that
- (TCO 3) The law of diminishing returns only applies in cases where
- (TCO 3) Marginal cost can be defined as the
- (TCO 3) If the price of a fixed factor of production increases by 50 percent, what effect would this have on the marginal-cost schedule facing a firm?
Want to Buy Exams?
Are you a suffering scholar who isn’t always capable of dealing with the stress he’s managing in the case of taking the web exams because of diverse different activities? Or are you locating it very complex to complete the given exams directly with a few excellent grades? Don’t worry, Examshelpers assist you in this situation! The IWantOnlineclasshelp.com provider company is the exceptional great of offerings you may avail of these days for the betterment of your destiny and for the correct association of premium-stage of check-taking offerings on your behalf. We were continually imparting exquisite assistance to each & each scholar who was seeking out affordable, reliable, and qualitative offerings in a well-timed manner. Whether it far approximately checks troubles or examination-associated troubles, you’re facing, we are able to cowl all through pay someone to take my online class check offerings at the go. The Online Test Help question is solved right here quickly. Just name us or mail us, and we can be there to carry a few expert great examination-taking offerings with a money-again guarantee, consequently, you’ll don’t have anything to drop. Pay to do an internet examination now.