Download New MATH 250 Introduction to Discrete Mathematics
Logic and proofs, set theory, Boolean algebra, functions, sequences, matrices, algorithms, modular arithmetic, mathematical induction and combinatorics.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Discrete mathematics, the study of finite mathematical systems, provides students with mathematical ideas, notations and skills which are critical to, for example, formulating what an algorithm is supposed to achieve, proving if it meets the specification, and analyzing its time and space complexity. Discrete mathematics is essential to the study of computer science.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Construct valid mathematical arguments using logical connectives and quantifiers.
- Verify the correctness of a mathematical argument using symbolic logic and truth tables.
- Construct a proof using direct proof, proof by contradiction, and proof by cases.
- Perform operations on discrete structures such as sets, discrete functions, relations, sequences, and matrices.
- Analyze algorithms, determine algorithmic complexity, and apply algorithms to solve problems.
- Express a Boolean function as a Boolean sum of Boolean products of the variables and their complements.
- Use Boolean algebra to model the circuitry of electronic devices.
- Use relations to solve problems involving communications networks, and project scheduling.
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
The student will complete reading assignments within the McGraw Hill Connect software associated with the textbook
The student will complete handwritten homework assignments and submit them in Canvas each week.
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the assigned modules. Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes, have a 1 hour time limit, and be completed in McGraw Hill Connect software.
The student will complete quizzes: and written exams during Modules 2, 4, 6, and 8. Each written exam will be open-book/open-notes, cover 2 modules of material, and have a 2-hour time limit. All written exams will be handwritten and submitted in Canvas.
Need to Purchase Course?
While you are at IWantOnlineclasshelp.com then the process to hire for a brilliant level of services is very easy. In order to have to do my online exam-related services, you just have to fill out the form available on the website of www.IWantOnlineclasshelp.com, and once after finishing up this process, all your information that contains Order-ID, name, Contact, email address, etc. will be handled by the sales experts for offering you some effective quotation. Once you settle down with the best possible quotation, you need to pay for the services, and then the management team will take better care of matching pairs of tutors and subjects. We cater to fulfill all your needs even Prior to the deadline with the best possible A or B grades in a guaranteed way regarding paying someone to take my exam query. You can surely spend some leisure time with your loved ones, take care of the different priorities you have in your life and leave the rest to our professional team. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486