Download New NR 601 Week 2 COPD Case Study Part 1 (Initial post, Faculty, Peer responses)
Download New NR 601 Week 2 COPD Case Study Part 1 Initial post Faculty Peer responses
Case Study – Part 1
Date of visit: …. A 62-year-old Caucasian male presents to the office with a persistent cough and recent onset of shortness of breath. Upon further questioning you discover the following subjective information regarding the chief complaint ….. continue
- Briefly and concisely summarize the history and physical (H&P) findings as if you were presenting them to your preceptor using the pertinent facts from the case. May use approved medical abbreviations. Avoid redundancy and irrelevant information.
- Provide a differential diagnosis (minimum of 3) that might explain the patient’s chief complaint along with a brief statement (2-3 sentences) of pathophysiology for each.
- Analyze the differential by using the pertinent findings from the history and physical to argue for or against a diagnosis.
- Rank the differential in order of most likely to least likely.
- Identify any additional tests and/or procedures that you feel are necessary or … to help you narrow your differential. All testing decisions must … supported with evidence-based practice (EBP) argument as to why it is necessary or pertinent in this case. If no testing is .., you must also support this decision with EBP evidence.
Need to Purchase Case Study?
Get Exam Done gives expert online magnificence assistance to college students withinside the State. Our online magnificence assist carrier covers the entirety from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to tests. We have employed equipped problem specialists to assist our college students. So, whether or not you’re suffering with a challenge or pay someone to take my exam, we’ve got were given your back. Our online magnificence helpers paint day and night time to your mission and deal with all of the troubles you face. Our online magnificence carrier is likewise affordable. Get our online magnificence assist nowadays and kickstart your adventure toward your preferred grades!