Download New PAD 530 Public Personnel Management
Analyzes basic principles and functions of personnel administration in the public service; reviews roles of personnel management, recruitment, placement, wage and salary management, valuing and managing diversity, training, retirement, and other personnel functions. Provides an overview of advanced labor relations and collective bargaining processes and issues, grievance and disciplinary procedures, affirmative action, and equal employment issues.
Want to Purchase Course?
- Get Exam Done offers professional online class help to students in the State.
- Our online class help service covers everything from assignments, discussions, and quizzes.
- We have hired competent subject experts to help our students. So, whether you are struggling with a task or want to get your quiz done, we have got your back.
- Our online class helpers work day and night on your project and address all the issues you face. Our online class service is also affordable.
- Get our online class help today at [email protected]