Download New Penn Foster 03683700
Exam: 036837RR – METHODS AND CLASSES
When you have completed your exam and reviewed your answers, click Submit Exam. Answers will not be recorded until you hit Submit Exam. If you need to exit before completing the exam, click Cancel Exam.
Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page break, so be sure that you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
1. The process of using one object within another object is known as
2. Which of the following examples is not a value type?
3. A method’s name and parameter list is known as its
4. Method calls placed inside other method calls are known as _______ method calls.
5. Which of the following enables you to change multiple values in a method?
B. Output parameters
C. Both A and C
D. Reference parameters
6. To require an argument for every method call, you would use a/an
A. mandatory parameter.
B. required attribute.
C. essential call.
D. necessary argument.
7. Why is it potentially dangerous to overload methods in a program?
A. Error messages might allow the program to keep running.
B. Situations can occur when methods contain different arguments.
C. Ambiguous situations can occur when methods contain the same argument list.
D. There might be identical methods with the same return types.
8. Which of the following is not a contextual keyword?
9. Which of the following items has accessibility for all classes?
10. Which of the following items does not represent required parts of a class definition?
A. internal class Student
B. private class Student
C. static class Student
D. public class Student
11. Which of the following items must contain an assigned value before it can be used in a method call?
A. Reference parameters
B. Output parameters
C. Both A and C
12. Which of the following items is an example of implementation hiding?
A. Main() method
D. WriteLine() method
13. When writing a declaration for a method that can receive a parameter, the two aspects of a parameter that must be placed within the parentheses are the _______ and _______.
A. global identifier; type identifier
B. local identifier; type
C. global identifier; type
D. local identifier; modifier
14. Which of the following statements regarding static modifiers is true?
A. All methods in GUI applications in a Form class are static.
B. All methods in console-based applications are static.
C. All methods in console-based applications are nonstatic.
D. All methods in GUI applications in a parameter are nonstatic.
15. What must you create first when you create a class?
A. Instance variables
B. Class header
C. Instance methods
D. Access modifier
16. Which of the following statements concerning a method is false?
A. Every method must have a unique name regardless of the class.
B. Every method must have a return type.
C. Every method must have a name that does not contain spaces.
D. Every method must have a name that’s followed by parentheses.
17. What refers to the ability to act depending on the context, as in overloading?
Use the following statement to answer Question 8.
tax = saleAmount * 9/100;
18. In the statement above, saleAmount is an example of a/an _______ parameter.
19. A C# method must include all of the following elements except a/an
A. open curly brace.
B. header and body.
C. return type.
D. closing curly brace.
End of exam
20. Which of the following modifiers allows unlimited access to a method?
Want to Buy Penn Foster?
Exams are an essential part of a student’s schooling. Without an exam, no student can improve through the ladder of success. However, university college students these days do now no longer have the time to be interested in their studies, cause they will be overwhelmed by the manner of the method of jobs that help the very schooling they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is proper right here to offer a hand of help. For university college students who are thinking, can I pay a person to take my exam, this is the area to get it from. We have been supporting university college students for over 2 years with their pay someone to take my exam troubles and characteristic successfully completed over 5000+ exams everywhere in the states.