Get Best BIS 155 Week 2 Lab Exercise Quiz plus Discussion
BIS 155 Week 2 Lab Exercise: Shop Analysis
BIS 155 Week 2 Discussion Answer: Formulas & Functions
One of the benefits of Excel is the ability to use formulas and functions. Discuss the differences between formulas and functions. Pick a function in Excel and discuss how that function is used to calculate results in your worksheets. Using the following scenarios, discuss how you would apply the Excel functions or create a formula to solve the scenario. Be specific!
- You wish to calculate the commission on sales. The commission is 6% on sales that are at least 20% above cost.
- You wish to calculate the total pay for an employee who receives regular time for 40 hours, time and a half for 40-50 hours, and double time for hours over 50.
- You have a list of contracts and due dates for annual maintenance fees. You wish to determine when you have a contract due in the next 45 days and provide a note that warns you that the payment is due.
Please feel free to add other, unique mathematical challenge questions to the discussion, and let us work together to figure out how you might calculate it.
BIS-155 Week 2 Excel’s Advanced Formulas, Functions, and Charts – Quiz
- Question: (TCO 2) A(n) _____ is tested in an IF function to determine if it is true or false.
- Question: (TCO 2) Which of the following steps can … used to insert a SUM function?
- Question: (TCO 2) The _____ function displays the current date in a cell.
- Question: (TCO 2) The PMT function is best … by which of the following?
- Question: (TCO 3) A data series is a group of related _____.
- Question: (TCO 3) Which of the following best describes a column chart?
- Question: (TCO 3) When creating a chart in Excel, a single data series _____.
- Question: (TCO 3) To display similar data in a single column, with each series of data distinguished by a different color, use a _____.
- Question: (TCO 3) To provide your viewers with an explanation of the representations of the colors utilized in the data series in your chart, provide a _____.
- Question: (TCO 3) In Excel, an area chart _____.
- Question: (TCO 3) Which of the following best describes a trendline?
- Question: (TCO 3) When you select a chart, Excel displays three icons on the right. Which icon comes first?
- Question: (TCO 3) The _____ labels show exact values or the name of a data point.
- Question: (TCO 3) You can apply multiple settings like fill colors and borders at the same time using the Format
- Question: (TCO 3) What is the logical sequence for creating a chart?
Want Help with Bundle?
Exams are an important part of a student’s education. Without examination, no student can progress through the ladder of success. However, students nowadays don’t have the time to focus on their studies, given that they are overwhelmed by jobs that support the very education they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is here to offer a hand of help. For students who are thinking, can I hire someone to do my exam, this is the place to get it from. We have been helping students for over 2 years with their pay someone to take my exam concerns and have successfully completed over 5000+ exams all over the states. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486