Get Best CHEM 120 Unit 1 Connect Assignment
For the problems given below, show ALL work and always write appropriate units at all times.
- Question: You have samples of 3 different sanitizer bottles. They cost $10 a gallon, $20 a gallon, and $30 a gallon respectively. You would like to determine which one is the most effective. State your hypothesis, design an experiment, and state a result that would support your hypothesis. (3 points)
- Question: If a medicine has a dosage of 20 ml, how many doses are in a 4-gallon bottle? (2 points)
Week 1 Assignment Practice
For the two problems given below, show ALL work and always write appropriate units at all time
- Question: Convert your weight in pounds into Kilograms(2 points)
- Now change your weight from kilograms to grams.
- Question: If medicine has a dosage of 2000 ml, how many gallons of fluid is that? This is a 2 step problem.
- Question: Aluminum has a density of 2.7 g/cm3, how much space in cm3 would 100 grams of aluminum occupy? (2 points)
- Question: Give the charges, and names of the 3 subatomic particles. (1 point for each row: 3 points total).
- Question: 92 inches = _______ cm (2 points)
- Question: 16500mL = _______ gallon (2 points)
- Question: If the density of a metal bar is 3.47 g/mL and the volume is 30 mL, calculate the mass of the metal bar in grams (kilos). (2 points)
- Question: Identify the following as physical or chemical properties. (3 points, 0.5 points each)
- Question: If an atom contains 18 protons and 20 neutrons, its atomic number is __________ and mass number is ___________. It has ____________ electrons. Show calculation where applicable. Identify the element and write its full name and chemical symbol. (2 points)
- Question: If an atom contains 2 protons and 5 neutrons, its atomic number is ____________ and mass number is _________. It has ___________ electrons. Show calculation where applicable. Identify the element and write its full name and chemical symbol. (2 points)
- Question: Complete the following table based on the information given about the element Boron. (1 point for each row, 4 points total).
Want Guide to Assignments?
Your take-a-study options are only a click away if you’re looking for immediate exam support to lessen stress. Professional mentorship can help you overcome your biggest challenges and achieve previously unheard-of outcomes. At IWantOnlineclasshelp.com, we have online test helpers who are knowledgeable about all the crucial elements that will enable you to receive the highest possible marks. When you contact us for help with a live exam, we get paid as a hobby. You only need to rent our online exam help. Our online exam coaches will develop a question bank using the information from your course. You’ll get every response you ask for. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486