Get Best CHEM 120 Unit 7 Chemistry Project Relating Stoichiometry to Dosage Calculations CO 4
This week you need to get your topic approved for the group project due in Week 7. Please review the requirements for this assignment now.
Week 7 Assignment Requirements
Students will work in groups of 2-4 students. Working as a group, students will pick a topic based on course outcomes (COs), and research that topic for its connection to nursing/health care. Students may pick a topic from the suggested topics list or instructors may choose to assign specific topics to students. Additionally, students may choose a different topic that is relevant to the COs as long as the faculty approves it. Students must get approval for their chosen topic and format from the instructor.
Students will present or submit their projects using the format specified by the instructor. Each student must contribute meaningfully to the project and be part of the project presentation. The instructor will specify a due date for the project. Additionally, instructors may have additional requirements. Students must check with their instructor regarding the presentation topic, format, and any additional requirements. Students are encouraged to start work on this project early in the session.
- PowerPoint or Prezi presentations
- Model-based presentation
- Poster presentation
- Creating a video to demonstrate/show the topic
- The report in Microsoft Word
- Creating an animation to demonstrate/show the topic
- Apply the scientific method to propose a hypothesis and set up an experiment including positive and negative controls and appropriate units of
- Predict the numbers of protons, neutrons, and electrons given the atomic symbol or limited information for a specific isotope of an element and relate them to atomic mass and
- Determine chemical names and/or chemical formulas for diatomic or simple polyatomic compounds and draw a Lewis structure, construct a molecular geometry and determine the polarity for a covalent
- Balance chemical equations, calculate the molar mass of all compounds in the reaction, and demonstrate how mole ratios play a role in
- Predict how a change in one or more of the parameters of a gas alters dependent gas parameters such as pressure, volume or
- Calculate the concentration and volume of a solution given solute and solvent parameters.
- Predict the properties of and identify reduction and oxidation agents as well as acids and bases by analysis of chemical formulas, chemical reactions, and solution pH values.
- Differentiate the common classes of organic functional groups and identify the appropriate common or IUPAC names, applications, and chemical structures for simple organic compounds,
- Differentiate between the types of radioactive decay at the subatomic level and provide real-world applications, sources, and
- Contrast the synthesis, composition, structure, and functions of major biological macromolecules and Illustrate the process of flow of genetic
Suggested Project Topics:
- Linking ADPIE/ADOPIE to the scientific method (CO 1)
- Chemistry and public health effects of the Flint River crisis (CO 6, 7)
- Isotopes in cancer treatment (CO 9)
- Uses of radioisotopes in imaging techniques and the importance of these techniques (CO 2, 9)
- Use of radioisotopes in diagnosis and therapy (not including imaging methods) (CO 2, 9)
- Simple ionic compounds in healthcare and their uses (CO 3)
- Why certain molecules are able to cross the blood-brain or placental barrier or skin while others are not (CO 8)
- Relating stoichiometry to dosage calculations (CO 4) (Selected)
- Application of the ideal gas laws to gas canisters (CO 5)
- Acidosis and Alkalosis (CO 7)
- Tracking the functional group similarities between a series of synthetic drugs and the natural compounds they were based on (CO 8)
- Chemistry of therapeutic drug(s) and how they affect health/human body (CO 8)
- Chemistry of recreational drug(s)/chemicals and how they affect health/human body (CO 9/10)
- Use of polymers in clinical interventions (CO 8, 10)
- How vitamins and minerals/trace elements affect health/human body (CO 3)
- Chemistry of nutrition (CO 10)
- Looking at the gene sequence that is linked to a genetic disorder (CO 10)
- Gene Therapy (CO 10)
- Other topics as approved by the instructor./
Want Help with Projects?
If you’re seeking out immediate examination assistance to lessen stress, your take-a-look at answers is only a click away. Professional mentoring can Assignment facilitates you in grasping your weakest problem and acquiring unheard-of results. We have problem-matter, on-line take a look at helpers at IWantOnlineclasshelp.com who recognize all of the important additives to help you get the maximum ideal scores. We pay interest when you ask us for stay examination assistance. All you want is to lease our online exam help. Our online examination tutors will create a query paper primarily based totally on your route material. You will acquire each answer you request for. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486