Get Best COUC 504 Quiz 2 Social Justice
COUC 504 Quiz 2: Social Justice
Module 2: Week 2
- __________ can influence privilege.
- The ______ of the ACA Advocacy Competencies consists of client/student empowerment and client/student advocacy.
- Poor children compared with more economically advantaged children experience
- In 2015 the ACA Multicultural Counseling Competencies were revised to become the
- The disease concept of racism primarily refers to
- Voicing racial slurs when discussing people of color primarily refers to a(n) __________ disposition.
- The _____ costs of racism refer to associated physical and physiological symptoms and consequences experienced by people of color (e.g., hypertension, chronic fatigue, preterm infants).
- Whites demonstrating the ______ psychological disposition engage in limited, stereotypical thinking about non-Whites and deny the existence of racism.
- Assessing __________ will provide an opportunity for professional counselors and clients to openly discuss obvious differences in your respective SES.
- A living wage is best described as
- Which of the following statements most accurately describes a social class in the United States?
- Inequities in property taxes may lead to inequities in
- Like post-modern formulations of multiculturalism, Christianity provides the little foundation for the ability to make the clear moral statement, “Racism is wrong.”
- History demonstrates that communism as a form of government is a social justice success story.
- Over the 200+ years of the United States’ existence, Christianity has only been used by White people to reinforce racism.