Get Best HIST 410N Final Exam Version 2 (Questions with Answers)
Get Best HIST 410N Final Exam Version 2 Questions with Answers
Page 1 – MCQs
- (TCO 6) The 1914 assassination of the heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne was a factor in causing World War I. What else might be considered factors?
- Question. (TCO 6) The United States entered World War I because it
- (TCO 5) Nicholas II of Russia abdicated the throne following
- (TCO 5) What event marked the beginning of World War II?
- (TCO 9) The Cold War got hot or flared up into actual fighting, in
- (TCO 9) During the Cuban Missile Crisis, the United States and the Soviet Union were led by
- (TCO 8) What was the intention of the Marshall Plan?
- Question (TCO 6) Why did India become two countries after independence in 1947?
- (TCO 2) Gamal Nasser was
- (TCO 2) This noted Israeli prime minister was the first female prime minister of her country.
- (TCO 4) One problem that arose in East Germany after reunification was
- (TCO 4) The only Eastern European country that had widespread bloodshed in 1989 was
- (TCO 7) In the last part of the twentieth century, traditional religious values have
Page 2 – Matching
- (TCO 10) Match the terms in Column I with the descriptions in Column II.
- (TCO 3) Match the terms in Column I with the descriptions in Column II.
- (TCO 1, 2) Identify and analyze two causes of World War I. Use historical examples to support your answer. Of the various causes of World War I, which do you think was the most important and why?
- (TCO 5, 11) Analyze how the stipulations of the Treaty of Versailles that ended World War I, along with the Great Depression of the 1930s, contributed to the outbreak of World War II. Then analyze significant ways in which World War II changed the world. Make sure you use enough historical details to support your answer.
- (TCOs 9, 10) Identify and analyze the main events of the Korean War and Cuban Missile Crisis. Then assess how these events affected the relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union. Make sure you use enough details to support your answer.
- (TCOs 4, 8) Analyze how the reforms of Mikhail Gorbachev led to the breakup of the Soviet Union. Point out what events led to the ascendency of Gorbachev to party leadership, and then identify and analyze Gorbachev’s reforms. Use specific details to support your answer. Then evaluate the relative success of democracy and capitalism in Russia after the end of the Cold War.
Need to Buy Exams?
We recognize the dire scenario of university college students. If you are wondering, can I pay someone to take my exam, then we have got given you covered. Time is of the essence, and university college students can not take any possibilities with reference to exams. To help our university college students in the one’s circumstances, we have got updated our operations from an hourly basis to 24/7, addressing university college students’ pay-a-man or woman-to-take exam now concerns. Our specialist’s artwork round the clock on your order. Moreover, our customer representatives are continuously online to soak up your hire for someone to take my examination queries. Get online classes, examinations, and direct assistance from Get Exam Done.