Get Best INF103 Week 2 Assignment 2
Collaborating with Google Docs Document
Google Docs is a part of the Collaborative Computing as described in Chapter 1 of your text. Review the Getting Started Guide to Google Docs Document and videos.
• Getting Started Guide – Google Docs Help
• Google Docs in Plain English
• Create a new Google Docs Document
• Create a Google Doc from a template
• Import files into Google Docs
• Revision history in Google Docs
Then, create a Google Docs Document by importing your Week Two Discussion 1(“Your Devices in Near Future”) Word document. Format the document and then share it with the instructor as a collaborator.
Create a Microsoft Word document that includes the following:
• The link to your Google Docs Document
• Aside from allowing others to view your documents, how can you use a Google Docs Document collaboratively with others in 125-175 words?
Need Help with Penn Foster?
If you are looking for instant exam help to reduce stress, your test solutions are just a click away. Professional mentoring can Assignment helps you master your weakest subject and achieve unprecedented results. We have subject-matter, online test helpers at IWantOnlineclasshelp.com who know all the crucial components that will help you get the most acceptable scores. We pay attention when you ask us for live exam help. All you need is to hire our online exam help. Our online exam tutors will create a question paper based on your course material. You will receive every solution you request for. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486