Get the Best JURI 545-Healthcare Compliance
This course provides an overview of the subject of healthcare compliance. Healthcare compliance is the ongoing process of meeting the applicable legal, ethical, and professional standards set by government agencies and third-party players. Subjects to be covered include how healthcare organizations can develop and administer effective standards, policies, and procedures to screen and evaluate employees and physicians, communicate and educate on compliance issues, develop monitoring, auditing, and internal reporting systems, and investigate non-compliance and take appropriate disciplinary and other remedial measures.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
A plethora of state and federal laws and administrative regulations govern healthcare organizations and give rise to the necessity of compliance and compliance programs. A professional working in the healthcare area must be familiar with this complicated compliance environment. Therefore, the purpose of this course is to equip students with an overview of healthcare compliance to enable them to serve as competent professionals in today’s healthcare industry.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the ongoing process of healthcare compliance.
- Identify the legal, ethical, and professional standards set by government agents and third-party players applicable to healthcare professionals and organizations.
- Analyze various compliance issues facing healthcare professionals and organizations.
- Develop strategies for complying with applicable standards facing healthcare professionals and organizations in realistic hypothetical situations.
- Assess all of the preceding in light of a Christian worldview.
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided prompt for each discussion. Each thread must be 750 words, demonstrate course-related knowledge, and include at least 3 citations to scholarly, academic, and/or legal sources. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ posts. Each reply must be 250 words and include at least 1 citation to a scholarly, academic, and/or legal source. references in both initial threads and replies will be in the current Bluebook format.
Memorandum assignments require the student to draft a memorandum to a hypothetical client responding to the questions posed in the provided prompt for each assignment. Memorandum assignments must be in good Bluebook format and must be at least 1,750 words in length. The memorandum assignments must cite and use at least 5 scholarly, academic or legal sources.
Want Guide to Course?
Get Exam Done provides qualified online tutors to college students across the state. All aspects of the course including assignments, discussions, tests, and exams are covered by our online tutoring service. We hire professionals who can deal with emergencies to help college students. Whether you’re struggling with an assignment or paying someone to take my online class, we’ve got you covered.
- Our online tutors will help you complete your tasks and help We work 24 hours a day, seven days a week to solve any problems you may have.
- Our online course provider also sets fair prices.
- Get your online learning aids today and start working toward the grades you want!