Get Best Liberty University CEFS 515 Quiz 1
- The sampling technique often seen in psychological research is convenience sampling.
- Making observations of the behavior of human beings or animals is known as:
- The Nuremberg code came about because of Stanley Milgram’s study.
- Based on Jackson, figure 5.7 above of a standard normal distribution, what percentage of the population would score above someone who scores two standard deviations above the mean?
- Validity refers to _____
- A correlation may be considered weak if the correlation coefficient falls between the values of:
- μ (pronounced “mu”) represents the symbol for the population mean.
- Empirically Supported Treatments (ESTs) are considered the “gold standard” because _______
- The following terms may be more associated with quantitative research than qualitative:
- A hypothesis should be based on opinion.
- Research questions are ________
- Correlational studies identify the degree to which one variable causes a change in another.
- Scientist Practitioners use their research to inform their practice.
- ∑ represents the symbol for “the multiplication of”
- All of the following are examples of qualitative design except _______
- Qualitative research tends to be less structured than quantitative research.
- The seven steps of the research process begin with learning database procedures.
- The correlation coefficient, which measures reliability, is considered a “strong” relationship between the values of ______ and ______
- The Boulder Model was built upon a foundation of Rogerian counseling theory.
- In a double-blind research study the ________
- In the class video on John Gottman’s Love Lab, the device that measures fidgeting was called:
- The following are examples of scientist-practitioners except ______
- Which of the following is an example of naturalistic observation:
- All of the following are probability samples except _______
- When forming a scholarly research paper, authors should use tools and resources such as ________________
Need to Buy Quiz?
Are you looking for online exam help? Our take my online test experts will save you from all the stress you take to solve exams online. Our exam helper will guide you with the most accurate solution for your online exam preparations. We recommend you consult with our online exam helper to find the right direction for clearing your test. Our team has provided online exam help to many students in popular countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, where students have received good grades. So, what are you waiting for? Take this golden opportunity to excel in your test. Chat with us today! For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486.