Get Best Liberty University PSYC 430 Quiz 5
- Which of the following symptoms is characteristic of borderline personality disorder?
- Which of the following is widely used in the treatment of an obsessive-compulsive personality disorder?
- Under the DSM-5 criteria, which of the following pathological personality traits is associated with an avoidant personality disorder?
- Gina has been diagnosed with a borderline personality disorder. Which of the following would best describe Gina’s mood?
- Drug treatments for people with borderline personality disorders have focused on reducing:
- STEPPS is a ________ therapy treatment for borderline personality disorder.
- Which of the following personality disorders is more likely to endorse beliefs such as “I don’t have to be bound by rules that apply to other people”?
- is a group intervention for people with borderline personality disorder that combines cognitive techniques challenging irrational and maladaptive cognitions and behavioral techniques addressing self-management and problem-solving.
- A(n) ________ trait is a complex pattern of behavior, thought, and feeling that is stable across time and many situations.
- Individuals diagnosed with borderline personality disorder are:
- People with schizotypal personality disorder tend to show dysregulation of ________ in the brain.
- Reggie is uninteresting, dull, and humorless. He is aloof and reclusive, rarely responds to people saying “Good morning” or “Hello” to him, and often doesn’t understand jokes. His self-concept is distorted, and he has difficulty understanding others’ motives. If Reggie were diagnosed with a personality disorder, it would most likely be:
- Which of the following statements about borderline personality disorder is NOT true?
- Ruth’s physician informs her husband that a single dominant gene on chromosome 4 is transmitting Ruth’s condition. He also said that it is likely that one of her parents had the gene, which made gave her a 50 percent chance to inherit the gene. Ruth’s major symptoms include NCD and chorea—irregular jerks, grimaces, and twitches. Which disease is Ruth’s physician most likely referring to?
- Tourette’s disorder, persistent motor or vocal tic disorder, and stereotypic movement disorder respond well to a behavioral therapy called:
- In addition to subaverage intellectual functioning, a diagnosis of ________ requires that a child show deficits relative to his or her age group in at least two of the following skill areas: communication, self-care, home living, social or interpersonal skills, use of community resources, self-direction, academic skills, work, leisure, health, and personal safety.
- Approximately, ________ percent of children diagnosed with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) respond to stimulant drugs.
- Alois Alzheimer first described a type of dementia that is now known as Alzheimer’s disease in
- Which of the following is true of neuroimaging studies and neurocognitive disorder?
- Perry has been diagnosed with a profound intellectual disability. His treatment consists of behavioral therapy and drug treatments. His psychiatrist has prescribed risperidone which helps to:
- Which of the following statements is true of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)?
- Which of the following statements is true of Alzheimer’s disease?
- the disorder involves deficits in fundamental motor skills, such as walking, running, or holding on to objects.
- Ronald Reagan, the former President of the United States, suffered from
- Which of the following is the most common form of neurocognitive disorder?
Need to Purchase Course?
Get Exam Done provides professional online tutoring support to college students across the state. Our Take My Online Class provider covers everything from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to quizzes. We have hired professionals who are motivated to help college students. Whether you’re struggling with an assignment or haven’t paid for the exam, we’re here to support you.
- Our online courses will help you paint for your job day and night and get through all the problems you face.
- Online course providers are also affordable.
- Get online class help these days and start your journey closer to your chosen grade!
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486