Get Guided CHEM 120 Unit 7 Lab Practicum
- Question: If a patient has a fever of 103 ◦F, convert it into degrees Celsius
- Question: You are given 500 mg NaCl. If it is dissolved in 7.5 mL water what would be the density in g/mL?
- Question: Provide the name of the following organic compound CH3-NH2
- Question: Provide the structural formula of the following organic compound (3 points).
- Question: You are … a pH meter and a series of solutions (solutions A, B, and C). When you … pH, the results were as follows: pH of solution A= 5.0; pH of solution B= 3.5; pH of solution C= 8. Rank the solutions from most acidic to least acidic. (6 points)
- Question: Balance the following reaction (3 points). If the reaction is … out using 8 moles of KHCO3, how many moles of K2SO4 will … produced (3 points)?
H2SO4 + KHCO3 → K2SO4 + CO2 + H2O
- Question: Based on given atoms or ions, write the names and formulas of the compounds (2 points). Identify the compounds as ionic or covalent A compound made of Barium and phosphate
- Question: Based on given atoms or ions, write the names and formulas of the compounds (2 points). Identify the compounds as ionic or covalent (1 point).
- A compound made of one sulfur and six fluorines.
Want Guide to Labs?
Are you seeking out online exam help? Our take my online take look at specialists will prevent all of the pressure you are taking to clear up checks online. Our examination helper will manual you with the maximum correct answer on your online examination preparations. We propose you seek advice from our online examination helper to discover the proper route for clearing your take-look. Our crew has furnished online examination assistance to many college students in famous international locations just as the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, in which college students have acquired suitable grades. So, what are you ready for? Take this golden possibility to excel to your take a look. Chat with us today!