Get Guided CIS170A Quiz 3 in vb
Get Guided CIS170A Quiz 3 in vb
1. What is the decision symbol in a flow chart?
2. Which of the following expressions uses a relational operator?
• x + y
• x >= y
• x AND y
• x % y
3. A conditional expression is also known as a _____ expression or statement.
4. A _____ statement can be used to choose between several actions without using an If statement.
5. Hitting F8 after a breakpoint invokes what action?
• Program execution finds runtime errors.
• Program execution stops.
• Program execution resets the values of all variables.
• Program execution steps to the next line of code.
6. What is the first technique that a programmer should employ to check his or her code for logic errors?
• Compare expected results to those produced by the program.
• Compile the program and see if there are errors reported by the compiler.
• Do a program walk-through with your programming peers.
• Include Try…Catch statements in all critical statements.
7. What is the purpose of the function Debug – Windows – Autos in Visual Studio?
• Activate the automatic syntax checker of the compiler.
• Auto Select all variables that may have erroneous values and display them.
• Automatically discover possible runtime errors in the code.
• Observe and change the values of variables.
8. Which statement regarding these two sets of code is true?
If z = 10 Then
If x = 11 Then
If z = 10 Or x = 11 Then
• The two sets of code are NOT equivalent and do different things.
• The condition statement in “a” is not valid.
• “a” and “b” will produce the same outputs.
• “b” is not a valid set of Visual Basic instructions.
9. When using the logical operator “Or,” what part of the expression must be true so that the entire expression is evaluated as true?
• Only the right portion
• Only the left portion
• Either the left or right portion
• Either the left or a right portion, but not both
10. Suppose that the selector in a Select Case block is the string variable value. Which of the following is NOT a valid Case clause?
• Case strValue.Substring(0, 1)
• Case “Adams”
• Case value.Length
• Case “739”
11. Using If…Then…Else statements, write code calculate sales bonus to be paid to salespersons selling widgets, considering the following tiers:
Sales between $0 and $5,000: 1% bonus
Sales between $5,001 and $10,000: 3% bonus
Sales over $10,000: 5% bonus
Assume the salesperson’s total sales value is stored in a variable total sales and is always greater than zero, and a sales bonus variable has been declared.
Need Assistance with the Quiz?
Get Exam Done gives expert online magnificence assistance to college students withinside the State. Our online magnificence assist carrier covers the entirety from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to tests. We have employed equipped problem specialists to assist our college students. So, whether or not you’re suffering with a challenge or pay someone to take my exam, we’ve got were given your back. Our online magnificence helpers paint day and night time to your mission and deal with all of the troubles you face. Our online magnificence carrier is likewise affordable. Get our online magnificence assist nowadays and kickstart your adventure toward your preferred grades!