Get Guided EDCO 735-Statistics
A review of descriptive and inferential statistics with attention to how these techniques are utilized in community counseling and the role of primary research in the counseling literature. Students will gain proficiency in research techniques and data analysis.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
This course is designed to give students a working knowledge of the topics listed above with an emphasis on the application of statistical knowledge rather than theory. This course should also further equip students to succeed in more advanced statistics courses within their field of counseling.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop a basic understanding of probability and statistics, their basic concepts, and practical applications.
- Develop an understanding of how research design and statistics are used hand-in-hand to address specific research questions.
- Understand the specific kinds of research questions associated with each statistical technique.
- Obtain an understanding of how multivariate statistics is an extension of many of these univariate statistics.
- Obtain a more in-depth understanding of several essential and commonly used statistical techniques, including their assumptions and limitations, fundamental equations, major types and variations, and important conceptual and practical issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to set up and run each of the techniques in the textbook on SPSS, using the data sets supplied in the texts and by the professor.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations/notes
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the checklist in the Course Overview.
Each Essay contains 2 comprehension questions assigned from the chapter of the reading for Modules 1 through 7. Each essay allows one attempt for a grade.
Each quiz in modules 1-7 will cover the chapter reading for that week. It will be 10 questions and you have 45 minutes to take each quiz. Each quiz is worth 30 points. Students may take a quiz as many times as they like. The attempt with the highest score for each quiz will be recorded in the grade center. The module 8 quiz contains 30 questions and is worth 90 points. The module 8 quiz allows 120 minutes to complete and will encompass the material from the entire course. Quizzes are open books and open notes. Students may take a quiz as many times as they like. (MLO A-F)
Need Assistance with Course?
- Want help with your course?
- Struggling with an online course?
- Can I pay someone to complete my beauty look online?
- Take My Online Exam?
you are in the right place. Get Exam Done offers a professional academic to deal with the usual online beauty portals. You don’t have to search for someone or pay to take my online course. Everything in the portal is handled from Quit, along with tasks, discussions, and tests.