Get Guided Liberty University CEFS 521 Quiz 7
- One of the major differences between the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI-2) and the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory (MCMI-III) is that the MMPI-2 focuses mainly on __________, whereas the MCMI-III was created to diagnose __________.
- The initial Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory was developed by
- Which of the following is the oldest form of personality test development?
- How an individual feels at a specific moment in time describes his/her
- Interpretation of the majority of projective assessments involves _________ theory.
- A deviant response style refers to selecting responses that
- The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI-2) is utilized to assess
- The Edwards Personal Preference Inventory (EPPI) tries to limit the ____________ by using forced-choice item matching.
- An example of a projective test is the
- Personality traits are difficult to research due to the
- Sally took an SAT prep class to help her get ready for taking the SAT. This class is an example of a _________________ method.
- School assessment programs should be developed cooperatively by:
- Passed in 2001, the ___________________________ requires school districts in all 50 states are required to administer tests that measure student progress toward state educational standards.
- The ___________________________identifiesstudents as learning disabled when there is a significant difference between their scores on an ability test and their scores on an achievement test.
- A child who is able to convey ideas and information verbally demonstrates skills in the:
- Assessment that involves appraising such factors as physical space, organization, and supervision of space, materials, and safety is called:
- The ability to make sense of and understand written or printed information demonstrates skills in:
- Assessing giftedness in a student involves identifying ability in all of the following areas:
- The first step in developing a school assessment program is:
- About 80% of professional school counselors “often” or “occasionally” engage in which of the following assessment-related activities:
Need Help with Quiz?
Are your checks across the corner? Are you thinking, I want a person to take my online exam? Do you need a person that will help you out in those dire instances of yours? Welcome to Get Exam Done. We are an educational assistance provider that connects expert lecturers to suffering college students. We assist college students with their online checks with the aid of using supporting them hands-on all through the examination. It does not rely on what your difficulty is, we’ve got professionals in all of them. So, come aboard! Let’s deal with your take my examination online worries. We are to be had 24/7. You can name us anytime, communicate approximately your online examination problems, and get solutions.