Get Guided NR 103 Week 5 RUA Submission (All Assignment Options)
Get Guided NR 103 Week 5 RUA Submission All Assignment Options
The purpose of this assignment is to explore a critical concept in nursing. The student will be able to demonstrate the application of information literacy and the ability to utilize resources (library, writing center, Smart Thinking, located within the Tutor Source tab under Course Home, APA resources, Turnitin, and others) through literature search and writing the paper.
Requirements and Guidelines
You must choose one of the articles from the “Approved Articles for the RUA” document located in the files. Your choices are based on the following nursing topics:
- Prioritization or
After you select your article from the approved list, you will complete a one – two-page summary of the article and reflection. The paper should … in APA 7th edition format and include the following:
- A cover page (not included in the page number requirement)
- A reference page (not included in the page number requirement)
- A one-paragraph introduction
- The summary of the article based on the rubric includes:
- One direct quote from your reference, appropriately … as per APA within the text of the paper
- One indirect quote (or paraphrased quote) appropriately … as per APA within the text of the paper
- A one-paragraph conclusion
- The reflection should be in a separate paragraph with a heading labeled “Reflection”. This is the ONLY portion of the paper that can … written in the first person.
- Citations and references in APA format, using the 7th edition and the Chamberlain College of Nursing APA format guidelines.
Need a Guide to the Assignment?
Are you looking for online exam help? Our take my online test experts will save you from all the stress you take to solve exams online. Our exam helper will guide you with the most accurate solution for your online exam preparations. We recommend you consult with our online exam helper to find the right direction for clearing your test. Our team has provided online exam help to many students in popular countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, where students have received good grades. So, what are you waiting for? Take this golden opportunity to excel in your test. Chat with us today!