Get Guided NR 601 Week 7 Reflection (Multiple Versions)
Get Guided NR 601 Week 7 Reflection Multiple Versions
Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #5, the MSN Essential VIII, and the Nurse Practitioner Core Competency # 8 Ethics Competencies.
Nursing Program Outcome #5
Advocates for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice. (Extraordinary nursing)
Masters Essential VIII: Clinical Prevention and Population Health for Improving Health
- Design patient-centered and culturally responsive strategies in the delivery of clinical prevention and health promotion on interventions and/or services to individuals, families, communities, and aggregates/clinical populations.
- Integrate clinical prevention and population health concepts in the development of culturally relevant and linguistically appropriate health education, communication strategies, and interventions.
NONPF: #8 Ethics Competencies
- Integrates ethical principles in decision-making.
- Evaluates the ethical consequences of decisions.
- Applies ethically sound solutions to complex issues related to individuals, populations, and systems of care
Review the assignment rubric for specific requirements for this reflection post.
Need Guide to Reflection?
If you are looking for instant exam help to reduce stress, your test solutions are just a click away. Professional mentoring can Assignment helps you master your weakest subject and achieve unprecedented results. We have subject-matter, online test helpers at iwantonlineclasshelp.com who know all the crucial components that will help you get the most acceptable scores. We pay attention when you ask us for live exam help. All you need is to hire our online exam help. Our online exam tutors will create a question paper based on your course material. You will receive every solution you request for.