Get Guided PSYC 210 Quiz 2
Get Guided PSYC 210 Quiz 2
PSYC 210 Quiz 2
PSYC 210 Quiz 2 Liberty University
- Contractions are also known as “false labor.”
- Induced labor is:
- The lining of the uterus is expelled during a woman’s menstrual period.
- Is it safe for a woman to give birth at home?
- During the month the lungs can expand and contract to practice breathing techniques (even though oxygen is still supplied through the placenta).
- The layer of the embryonic disk that will develop into the digestive system, lungs, urinary tract, and glands is called the:
- The body system most likely to cause life-threatening difficulty in a preterm infant is:
- Cell division and differentiation begin.
- The layer of the embryonic disk that will develop into the nervous system and skin is called the:
- FASD is one of the leading causes of birth defects and is also associated with many developmental disabilities. FASD stands for:
- As many developing children do not survive the first two weeks of prenatal life.
- Analgesics are completely safe to use during labor and delivery; there are no negative
- The placenta is connected to the embryo by the:
- Which form of a prenatal diagnostic test is used most often?
- are strong painkillers sometimes used during labor and delivery that block sensation.
- A mature ovum travels through where it may possibly become fertilized.
- Which form of prenatal diagnostic test poses the greatest risk to the developing child?
- The week-old fetus can be irritated or stimulated by sound.
- By the end of a child’s mouth, neurons are forming, the heart is beating, and the backbone, ribs, and digestive tract have begun to appear.
- According to Anand & Hickey (1998), some sensations could possibly be present as early as weeks.
- Prenatal environmental agents can potentially cause a variety of unwanted outcomes related to development.
- During the month the eyes, ears, nose, jaw, and neck form along with the arms, legs, fingers, and toes.
- By the time a zygote reaches the uterus, the process of development has already begun.
- This prenatal diagnostic test is often used to screen for Down Syndrome (especially in mothers over 35 years of age).
- This prenatal diagnostic test is conducted by withdrawing fluid from the amniotic sac (around the 14th – 16th week of pregnancy) using a needle.
- An unborn child is unlikely to survive outside the womb before 22 weeks gestation because they is not yet mature.
- It is possible for the mother and baby to have different blood types.
- are drugs given to relieve pain during labor and delivery to help a mother relax?
- Which process is used to provide the physical stimulation needed by preterm infants?
- The age of viability may occur as early as.