Get Guided PSYC 620-Intervention and Behavior Support
Discussion of traditional and contemporary intervention strategies. Special emphasis on evidence-based practices and application to real-world scenarios.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The purpose of this course is to provide practical application of various behavioral interventions, therapeutic techniques, and best practices in psychology that reduce symptoms of psychological disorders. This course addresses psychology’s principles of developing a scientific understanding of behavior and mental processes which is a foundational premise of the Master in Psychology program. It is important for the student to take this course to understand how to appropriately apply empirically supported treatment methods for psychological disorders to ensure that they are following best practice models.
Measurable Learning Results
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of evidence-based treatment approaches for psychological disorders based upon a biopsychosocial framework for behavioral healthcare.
- Observe and critique clinical applications of traditional and contemporary treatment approaches for psychological disorders.
- Critically evaluate therapeutic components of treatment interventions for psychological disorders.
- Describe Christian integration interventions used to treat psychological disorders.
- Identity and apply evidenced-based, psychological treatment protocols to clinical case scenarios.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Total No.of Discussions (8)
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided prompt for each discussion. Each thread must include 300–500 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must include at least 200 words.
Case Study Paper Assignment
The student will write a 10–12-page, research-based paper in the current APA format. The paper must include at least 2 references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible.
Total No.of Quizzes (4)
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the week in which it is assigned. Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain 50 multiple-choice and true/false questions, and have a 2-hour time limit.
Need to Buy Course?
- Do you make some fragile recollections as a result of the stress of taking examinations online because you shared in a lot of odd molding?
- still, do you have trouble finishing the needed tests snappily enough to get good grades?
Keep your cool; the test sidekicks will help you in this situation!
You can continuously ameliorate your future and produce effective test-taking strategies by exercising the excellent first-rate service handed byIWantOnlineClassHelp.com. All of the scholars who communicated with us for prompt, reliable, and excellent services entered top-notch backing. No matter what problems you’re having, we can help you with the administration of paying someone to take your online test. The question is stated simply and subtly in the online course’s help section. answered. Simply give us a call or shoot us a dispatch, and we’ll be there to give you master test medicine benefits that are unlike any other. also, we give a mogul invert guarantee. You will not have to worry about losing anything in this way. Now is the time to pay to take my online Class. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486