Get Solved ACCT 346 Midterm Exam Version 1
- Question: (TCO 1) Comparing budgets versus actuals is an example of which management responsibility?
- Question: (TCO 1) Which of the following statements regarding financial accounting and managerial accounting is incorrect?
- Question: (TCO 1) Which of the following professional standards applies to disclose all relevant information that could reasonably be expected to influence an intended user’s understanding?
- Question: (TCO 1) Which of the following is not part of manufacturing overhead?
- Question: (TCO 1) Which of the following is a variable cost?
- Question: (TCO 1) Which of the following is a conversion cost?
- Question: (TCO 1) ……. XYZ Inc. has a balance in the Finished Goods Inventory account of $50,000. On January 1, 2015, the balance in the Finished Goods Inventory account was $75,000………. the balance in the Work-in-Process inventory account is $25,000…… January 1, 2015, the balance in the Work-in-Process inventory account is $10,000. The cost of goods manufactured is $160,000. How much is the cost of goods sold?
- Question: (TCO 2) Which of the companies below would be most likely to use job-order costing?
- Question: (TCO 2) Cindy Company applies manufacturing overhead based on labor hours. Information concerning manufacturing overhead costs and hours for August follows.
- Question: (TCO 2) During 2015, Kim Company applied overhead using a job-order costing system at a rate of $12 per direct labor hour…….. overhead for the year was $1,500,000. Actual direct labor hours for 2015 were 130,000, and actual overhead was $1,650,000……… year.
- Question: (TCO 2) XYZ Company uses budgeted overhead rates to apply overhead to individual jobs. It uses a system based on machine hours. Last year, the company made the following estimates for this year.
- Question: (TCO 3) James Company uses process costing to track its costs in two sequential production departments: Forming and Finishing. The following information is … regarding the Forming Department:
- Question: (TCO 6) Classify each of the costs below within the ABC costing hierarchy as either unit-level, batch-level, product-level, or facility-level.
- Question: (TCO 2) Drake Company incurred costs of $77,000 for direct materials (raw) purchased. Direct labor was $45,000 and factory overhead was $22,000 for March.
Want Help with Midterms?
Are your checks across the corner? Are you thinking, I want a person to take my online exam? Do you need a person that will help you out in those dire instances of yours? Welcome to Get Exam Done. We are an educational assistance provider that connects expert lecturers to suffering college students. We assist college students with their online checks with the aid of using supporting them hands-on all through the examination. It does not rely on what your difficulty is, we’ve got professionals in all of them. So, come aboard! Let’s deal with your take my examination online worries. We are to be had 24/7. You can name us anytime, communicate approximately your online examination problems, and get solutions. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486