Get Solved BUSI 889-Applied Doctoral Research Project III 16 wk
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
BUSI 889, Applied Doctoral Research Project III, is the next step for DBA doctoral candidates to develop and complete their research projects. It provides a detailed discussion of the research findings and their application to business practice.
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussion: Progress Reports (15)
Students will submit weekly progress reports throughout the course.
Applied Doctoral Research Project Guide: Tasks (9)
- Task 1: Bullet Point Outline
- Task 12: The Research Proposal with Permissions
- Task 12: The Research Proposal with Permissions – Admin Review
- Task 13: Presentation of Findings
- Task 13: Presentation of Findings – Admin Review
- Task 14: Supporting Material
- Task 15: Section 3, Application to Professional Practice
- Task 16: Applied Doctoral Research Project & Updates
Want to Buy Course?
We recognize the desolate situation of our students. “Can I pay to take the exam?” Time is of the essence, so students cannot take risks during exams. We switched from hourly to 24/7 to address the challenges faced by college students who have to take exams for both men and women. This is intended to support college students in their respective situations. Upon your order, our expert will create your work of art around the clock. Additionally, customer service representatives are available 24/7 to answer questions about taking your exam. Get Exam Done offers to Take My Exam For Me, tests, and personal support.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486