Get Solved CCOU 301 Quiz 4 Intimacy
CCOU 301 Quiz 4: Intimacy and Marital Drift
- The ability to see the world from another person’s perspective and have compassion and mercy is called
- The Speaker Listener Technique explains the rules for helping couples talk to one another. These include…
- Does research show that which of the following roles shrinks or disappears for many couples for at least 2 years following the birth of the couples’ first child?
- According to our presentation, couples may feel disconnected or like strangers during the __________ stage due to their relationship being neglected due to children.
- Based on our presenter as he describes grief recovery, time heals all grief, as opposed to doing anything about the grief/loss.
- According to the Marital Drift presentation, the number one breakdown in marriage according to Michelle Weiner Davis is…
- Understanding one’s story from a new perspective is called _______.
- The ________ theory conceives of mate selection as an open market in which individuals try to find the best mate they can, given what they have to offer
- Which of the following are misconceptions about forgiveness?
- A person who follows a destructive path of self-blame or bitterness is likely to say which of the following statements?
- Research indicates that regardless of whether we agree with the way our parents handled their marriage or parenting responsibilities when a similar situation arises in our own family…
- Nothing lasts on this earth-everything breaks down and comes to naught.
- Judith Viorst refers to losses that everyone must face at different stages of life in order to grow and reach the next level of development:
- When considering arguments and fights, what is most important to success and longevity in marriage?
- When considering how to create a comfortable child, it is important to let the child “cry it out” from time to time. Why is this important?
- Completion compulsion refers to the idea of marriage as something to help me become a whole person.
- Which of the following is not listed as one of the key aspects of the marriage bond?
- The emphasis in the past was on a commitment to marriage
- Reflecting on the feelings of your spouse is not as important as clarifying content.
- According to the course text (Clinton & Sibcy), when we are free of the external and internal influences that cloud our true desires, we realize that we truly crave to be seen, known, understood and
- Which of the following is not something learned from God’s establishing a covenant with Noah and Abraham?
- Which of the following reflects the dowry system?
- Core ingredients of healthy marital communication include
- The Clinton & Sibcy textbook explains that since each of us has our own share of human frailties, husbands and wives intentionally, and more often, unintentionally cause one another pain. This happens to couples with which of the following attachment styles?
- Cleaving makes two incomplete people into a whole marriage.
- According to our presentation, to know and to be known as the definition of intimacy.
- Hurting families
- Stories of faith and redemption cause us to
- The seasons of marriage according to our presentation are…
Want Guide to Quiz?
Exams are an important part of a student’s education. Without examination, no student can progress through the ladder of success. However, students nowadays don’t have the time to focus on their studies, given that they are overwhelmed by jobs that support the very education they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is here to offer a hand of help. For students who are thinking, can I hire someone to do my exam, this is the place to get it from? We have been helping students for over 2 years with their pay someone to take my exam concerns and have successfully completed over 5000+ exams all over the states. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486.