Get Solved CHEM 120 Unit 5 Quiz 100 Percent Correct Solutions
CHEM 120 Unit 5 Quiz (Feb 2021)
- Question: Consider the reaction: 2HgO(s) → 2Hg(l) + O2(g) Which of the following statements is correct?
- Question: Which of the following statements regarding oxidation-reduction reactions is correct?
- Question: Select all of the following atoms that have an oxidation number of 0 in this reaction: 2HI(g) → H2(g) + I2(g).
- Question: Which of the following molecules would be classified as alkenes? Select all that apply.
- Question: What is the name of the compound CH3-CH2-CH2-CH2-OH?
- Question: Match the organic compound with the correct use or application.
- Question: Match the organic compound with the functional group found in that molecule.
- Question: Name the functional group (2 points) and give the name (2 points) of the following organic compound: CH3CH2CH2CH2COOH.
- Question: Name the functional group (2 points) and give the name (2 points) of the following organic compound: CH3CH2CH2CH2OCH3
- Question: For the reaction below: 3H2 + Mg3N2⟶2NH3 + 3Mg Determine the species being reduced.(2 points)
CHEM 120 Unit 5 Quiz (Dec 2020)
- Question: An alkene is a carbon compound that contains a(n) _____ bond=
- Question: Which is the name of this compound Ch3-Ch2-Ch2-Ch2-Ch3=
- Question: Which is the name of CH3-CH2-CH2Oh?
- Question: Which is the name of CH3-Ch2-H2C-NH2?
- Question: Give the main/longest chain name, functional group(s) name, and IUPAC name of the following organic compound: CH3CHO=
- Question: Give the main/longest chain name (1pt), functional group(s) name (2pts) and IUPAC name (2pts) of the following organic compound: CH3NH
- Question: Match the organic compound with its use or characteristic.
Want Help with Quiz?
Get Exam Done offers professional online class help to university college students withinside the State. Our online class help provider covers the whole thing from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to tests. We have hired ready trouble professionals to help our university college students. So, whether or not or now no longer you are struggling with a task or paying a person to take an exam, we have got were given have been given your back. Our online class helpers paint day and night time for your task and cope with all the problems you face. Our online class provider is also affordable. Get our online class help in recent times and kickstart your journey closer to your selected grades! For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486