Get Solved GOVT 325 – Legal Ethics
Get Solved GOVT 325-Legal Ethics
This course explores the ethical standards governing the conduct of persons engaged in the practice of law and persons more generally in the legal sector. This course will cover both professional conduct and the application of Christian principles in the legal profession.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The purpose of this course is to introduce and teach the student aspects of the Rules of Professional Responsibility, which govern those in the legal community, and to analyze the scriptural mandates that go above and beyond the Rules of Professional Responsibility.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the background and history behind the adoption of the Model Rules of Professional Conduct, which govern the ethical and professional conduct of those in the legal community.
- Identify the Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Apply biblical principles to legal ethics and the Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Apply the Model Rules and biblical principles to specific situations commonly faced by those in the legal community.
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, you are required to create a thread in response to the provided promptly. Each thread must be 400–500 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. In addition to the thread, you are required to reply to the threads of at least 2 classmates. Each reply must be 200–300 words. Each thread and reply must contain at least 1 citation and biblical integration. Include course materials and presentations. Current APA format must be used.
The student will write a 3,000–3,500-word research-based paper in the current APA format. The paper must include at least 10 references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible. The topic will be provided by the instructor.
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the assigned Modules: Weeks. Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain 4 essay questions, and have a 2-hour time limit. The answer to each essay question must be 200–300 words. At least 2 references must be used in support of each answer. You may use the course reading materials and the Bible as references. Essays in quizzes are designed for the course materials to be applied to the question. Course materials should be referenced and cited throughout the answer. The response should be in your own words as opposed to quoting large amounts of material.
Need Assistance with Course?
- Need Pay, Someone, to Take My Exam?
- Admit the dire scenario of a college student.
- If you are wondering if you can pay someone to take an exam, we have you covered. Time is short and exam-related opportunities are not available to college students.
To help college students in all situations, we have upgraded from hourly to 24/7 operation to address the concerns of college students who need to be male or female to take exams. Works of art from specialists around the clock, on order. Plus, our client reps are always online and imbibing your attitude that someone will take my online exam request. Get online courses, exams, and direct support from Get Exam Done.