Get Solved Liberty University CEFS 521 Quiz 1
- One of the first scales to differentiate between children who could or could not function in a regular classroom was developed:
- Identify the correct order of the steps of the assessment process:
- The primary purpose of _____________ is to gather background information about the client relevant to the reason for the assessment.
- _________________ is a quick process, usually involving a single procedure or instrument.
- In recent years, the prevailing political philosophy in the United States has changed from:
- Which of the following are the advantages of using computer-administered assessment instruments includes?
- The first and most important step in the assessment process is to:
- Early interest in measuring intelligence dates back to the late 19th century when __________________ applied Darwin’s evolutionary theory to attempt to demonstrate a hereditary basis for intelligence.
- Which of the following statements is the most accurate?
- Which statement is correct?
- All of the following are forms of collateral sources of information except:
- Which of the following is NOT an advantage of a computer-based test?
- Jacqueline, a school psychologist, is observing a child in her classroom. Jacqueline is completing a structured checklist of the child’s disruptive behaviors while the child is interacting with peers. What best describes the type of observation Jacqueline is doing?
- Which of the following is the most frequent type of interview used by practicing counselors?
- _________________________ tests are used to appraise some aspect of a person’s knowledge, skills, or abilities.
- Which of the following is most likely to be concerned with using the results of a test to make clinical decisions?
- An agency director who is concerned with the agency’s budget is most likely to consult the _______ when evaluating the cost of a specific test.
- Which of the following is the best example of a nonstandardized test?
- Karen is a mental health counseling student who is working on a research project with one of her professors. As part of this research, she is required to interview prospective participants. Karen has a list of fifteen specific questions that she must ask in the same order as each participant. What type of interview is Karen most likely using?
- The most thorough way that counselors should assess an individual is by using
Want to Buy Quiz?
We understand the dire situation of students. If you are wondering, can I pay someone to do my exam, then we have got you covered. Time is of the essence, and students can’t take any risks when it comes to exams. To help our students in these circumstances, we have updated our operations from an hourly basis to 24/7, addressing students paying someone to take exams now concerns. Our experts work round the clock on your order. Moreover, our customer representatives are always online to take in your hire someone to take my exam queries. Get online classes, exams, and course assistance from Get Exam Done.