Get Solved MATH 350-Discrete Mathematics
Recurrence relations, relations, graph theory, languages, grammars, and finite-state machines.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Discrete mathematics, the study of finite systems, has become increasingly important in this technological society. The digital computer is essentially a finite system, and many of its properties can be understood and interpreted within the framework of finite mathematical systems. This course provides an exposure to mathematical topics that are essential to the study of computer science. To promote an understanding and appreciation of the discrete mathematical structures which are the foundation of all software engineering.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Perform analysis and design of simple iterative and recursive algorithms.
- Develop proofs using mathematical induction and strong induction.
- Apply number theory to public key cryptography.
- Encrypt and decrypt simple messages using basic secret key and public key methods.
- Identify and use the many terms associated with graphs, directed graphs, and trees.
- Identify whether two given graphs are isomorphic.
- Test a graph for the existence of an Euler path, an Euler circuit, a Hamiltonian path and a Hamiltonian circuit, and find the shortest path between two nodes in a simple weighted connected graph.
- Recognize how formal languages, finite-state machines, and Turing machines are all models of various kinds of computation.
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
The student will complete reading assignments within the ConnectMath software associated with the textbook.
The student will complete handwritten homework assignments and submit them in Canvas each week
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the assigned Modules. Each quiz will be timed, open-book/open-notes, have a 1-hour time limit, and be completed in ConnectMath software. The student will have 2 attempts at each quiz.
The student will complete quizzes: written exams during Modules 2, 4, 6, and 8. Each written exam will be open-book/open-notes, cover 2 modules of material, and have a 2 hour time limit. All written exams will be handwritten and submitted in CANVAS.
Need Help with Course?
Are your exams around the corner? Are you thinking, I need someone to take my online exam? Do you want someone to help you out in these dire times of yours? Welcome to Get Exam Done. We are an academic help service that connects professional academics to struggling students. We help students with their online exams by assisting them hands-on throughout the exam. It doesn’t matter what your subject is, we have experts in all of them. So, come aboard! Let’s address your take my exam online worries. We are available 24/7. You can call us anytime, talk about your online exam problems, and get solutions. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486