Get Solved PSYC 354 Quiz 1 Introduction
PSYC 354 Quiz 1: Introduction to Statistics, Frequency Tables, and Graphs
- A group of quiz scores ranges from 3 to 10, but no student had a score of X = 7. If the scores are put in a frequency distribution table, X = 7 would not be listed in the X
- Which of the following is a critical unique aspect of the experimental method when examining the relationship between two variables?
- A high school gym teacher records the weights of students prior to beginning a fitness regimen. This is an example of measuring a discrete variable.
- A bar graph is constructed so that adjacent bars touch.
- A biologist records the number and types of fish caught in a local lake during a 2- year period. The biologist reports that 7% of the fish caught during this period were trout, whereas 43% of the fish caught were bass. These reports of the number of trout and bass at this lake are examples of _____.
- Which of the following statements pertaining to skewed and normal distributions is correct?
- A researcher is curious about the average monthly car insurance bill for high school students in the state of Florida. If this average could be obtained, it would be an example of a
- The classrooms in a Psychology department are numbered from 200 to 210. The department chair records the number of classes held in each room during the spring semester. If the results needed to be presented in a frequency distribution graph, the professor should use a bar graph.
- In a frequency distribution graph, frequencies are presented on the _____ and the scores (categories) are listed on the
- A recent study reported that students who just finished playing a prosocial video game were more likely to help others than students who had just finishing playing a neutral or antisocial game. For this study, the kind of game given to the students was the
- Inferential statistics allow researchers to _____.
- If a researcher measures two individuals on an ordinal scale, it is possible to determine how much difference exists between the two people.
- How many individual scores are in the following distribution?
- For the following frequency distribution of quiz scores, how many individuals took the quiz?
- The value of ΣX + 1 for the scores 1, 0, 2, and 4 is 10.
- Consider the following scores: 15, 33, 41, 29, 18, 47, 21, 26. The stem and leaf display below accurately represents these scores.
- To compute ΣX2, you first square the scores and then add together the squared scores.
- For the following grouped frequency distribution table of exam scores, how many students had scores lower than X = 75?
- What is the value of Σ(X + 1) for the scores 2, 3, 5?
- For the following distribution of quiz scores, if a score of X = 4 or lower is a failing grade, how many individuals failed the quiz?
Need to Buy Course?
Are you looking for online exam help? Our take my online test experts will save you from all the stress you take to solve exams online. Our exam helper will guide you with the most accurate solution for your online exam preparations. We recommend you consult with our online exam helper to find the right direction for clearing your test. Our team has provided online exam help to many students in popular countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, where students have received good grades. So, what are you waiting for? Take this golden opportunity to excel in your test. Chat with us today! WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486