Get the Best BUSI 480 Principles of Property Management
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the property management industry as it relates to residential, multi-family, and commercial properties. This includes the interactions between owners, tenants, and property managers as well as associated business and tax implications.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
This course explores the fundamental precepts of property management. It highlights the usefulness of knowing tax, tenant, owner, and property interactions as it relates to residential, multi-family, and commercial properties.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
- Explain the personal and professional qualities of successful property managers.
- Determine the general scope of authority of property managers, based on the terms of the relationship with the property owner.
- Analyze the proper methods of when to retain property management personnel and when to hire skilled tradespeople and contractors.
- Outline the business concepts related to property management, including advertising, marketing, electronic record-keeping systems implementation, profit and loss, operating budget, and return on investment.
- Examine how to target and screen for reliable tenants and how to handle tenant-related issues, such as obtaining security deposits, collecting rent, enforcing occupancy rules, and performing evictions.
- Describe the importance of risk management and appropriate security for property and outline the steps to follow to assess liability and secure adequate liability insurance.
- Explore the federal regulations and environmental concerns as it relates to property management.
- Apply biblical principles within the field of property management.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
The student is required to submit 4 discussions. Each discussion must be at least 250 words, demonstrating course-related knowledge, and be supported with at least 2 citations in the current APA format. Acceptable sources include the course textbook, scholarly journal articles, and the Bible. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to the threads of at least 2 classmates. Each reply must be at least 100 words.
Case Study Assignments (4)
The student will complete 4 Case Study Assignments. Each assignment will be a Case Study assigned by the instructor and must be completed individually by the student.
Concept Paper Assignment
The student will be assigned a topic to complete for a current topic in Property Management. This paper will integrate concepts of property management with a biblical worldview perspective.
The student will complete 3 Quizzes on Blackboard. Each Quiz will have a time limit of 40 minutes with 25 Multiple-Choice/True and False questions. Quizzes are open-book/open-notes. The students will only have one attempt at the Quiz, and the Quiz must be taken in one sitting.
Need Assistance with the Course?
Are you seeking out online exam help?
Our take my online take look at specialists will prevent all of the pressure you are taking to clear up checks online. Our examination helper will manual you with the maximum correct answer on your online examination preparations. We propose you seek advice from our online examination helper to discover the proper route for clearing your take-look. Our crew has furnished online examination assistance to many college students in famous international locations just as the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, in which college students have acquired suitable grades. So, what are you ready for? Take this golden possibility to excel to your take a look. Chat with us today! ([email protected] )