Purchase Solved ACC 555 Individual Tax Research and Planning
Provides a basis for examining additional, more complex topics in individual federal taxation. Includes a comprehensive study of the federal income tax structure and the practical application of income tax accounting to specific problems as related to individuals and proprietorships. Emphasizes the general filing status, includable and excludable income, analysis of the categories of itemized and other deductions, the tax treatment of sales and exchange of property, available depreciation methods, and recapture provisions. Introduces the alternative minimum tax on individuals, the earned income credit, the childcare credit, and the credit for the elderly. Ethics, research, and tax planning are integral parts of the course.
Want to Purchase Course?
- Get Exam Done offers professional online class help to students in the State.
- Our online class help service covers everything from assignments, discussions, and quizzes.
- We have hired competent subject experts to help our students. So, whether you are struggling with a task or want to get your quiz done, we have got your back.
- Our online class helpers work day and night on your project and address all the issues you face. Our online class service is also affordable.
- Get our online class help today at [email protected]