Purchase Solved CIS363A Lab 3
Purchase Solved CIS363A Lab 3
CIS363 Web Interface Design With Lab
Lab 3: Intermediate CSS, Box Model, and Page Layout
In this lab, you are going to create a “master” page template that uses responsive CSS (Bootstrap) to create a page layout that you can use as a template for all the pages on your websites, including the course project.
Create a web page that you will use as a template for the lab pages and your course project (and other assignments). Your page design/template shall have at a minimum (you can add additional elements if you like):
• Site master image/logo
• Navigation bar (orientation is up to you)
• Page image (image should reflect information on the page)
• Page header
• Main content
• Page footer.
Your template will use a responsive grid layout using Bootstrap.css and your custom CSS style sheet.
Your template and pages should be well-organized, informative, and attractive. But does not have to be “final” at this point, as your skills grow over the next couple of weeks you will be able to update your template for use in your final project.
Once you have the template created, you will recreate the Week 1 website and apply the template.
Form Design-includes all the required elements. 5
Template-page template implements the form design 10
Template-uses Bootstrap for the grid/responsive layout 5
The template is applied to the Week 1 website (Biography site) 5
Page Structure-all pages use the layout and contain appropriate information 5
Page structure/formatting–are attractive, well structured, with proper use of color 4
Page Images display correctly, are well sized, and appropriate 3
Navigation for all pages is linked and navigation works correctly. 3
Part A: Create the page layout design
1. Use a drawing tool, or hand draws the page layout.
Part B: Create the page template
1. Create a new project
2. Import the Bootstrap.css into the project
3. Create “myStyles.css” to define (at least) the following styles for your pages:
i. Background color
ii. Font color
iii. Font family
b. Anchor links (visited, active, hover)
c. h1, h2, h3, h4 styles
d. content section borders, margins, and padding.
4. Using your design, Bootstrap.css responsive grid styles, and your “myStyles.css”, create the page template (including the strawman navigation structure)
Part C: Create the Website
1. Using the template modify each of the pages you created for the Week 1 “Biography” website.
2. Update the navigation
3. Upload the files to the Web server.
1. Zip up all your project files into a single zip file and submit the zip file.
2. Provide a link to your site in the comments section or paste the link into a separate MS Word document and attach the Word document.
Want Help with Course?
- Are you making assessments from every angle?
- Are you contemplating asking someone to take your online test for you?
- Do you want someone to come to your aid when you are in need?
Greetings from Get Exam Done. We are a provider of academic support services that link struggling university and college students with qualified academics. We support university students with their online exams by using the resource of physically aiding them at some point in the exam. No matter what the nature of your problem is, we have access to experts in all of them. So hop on board! Let’s address your concerns about taking my exam online. All day, every day. You can reach us at any moment to discuss issues with your online exam. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486