Purchase Solved CSCI 681-Capstone Project
The capstone is an opportunity for the student to demonstrate the Cyber Security skills gained throughout the program. The student will learn how to apply the tools, techniques, and knowledge gained throughout the program in a practical, real-world setting. The goal of this course is to evaluate the knowledge and skills gained by students in the Cyber Security program.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
CSCI 681 is the capstone course for the cyber security degree program which provides the student with a hands-on environment to test and apply knowledge and skills learned throughout the program. The student will be required to critically think through real-world scenarios and recognize the value of cybersecurity methodologies.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Solidify knowledge gained from the courses that make up the MS in Cyber Security program.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills on issues related to cyber security.
- Explain current policies and practices related to threats against information systems and infrastructures.
- Examine legal, social, and ethical concerns related to securing information systems and networks.
- Understand the differences between internal and external threats and how to defend against each.
- Discuss the important principles and theories that are used within the cyber security field.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the field of cyber security to propose solutions for real-world problems.
- Integrate biblical principles within the field of computer security.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided promptly for each discussion. The thread must be at least 300 words, demonstrate course-related knowledge, and include at least 1 scholarly source, other than the textbook/course material, in the current APA format. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to a minimum of 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must be at least 100 words and contain at least 1 scholarly source in the current APA format. There must also be appropriate incorporation of a biblical worldview, supported by scripture in the initial post.
Lab Assignments (8)
The student will complete labs associated with the course material. Each lab will have specific instructions for tasks, along with deliverables, to be completed in the virtual lab environment.
Want Help with Course?
At IWantOnlineclasshelp.com, it is very easy to adopt our excellent service diploma system. Of course, in order to use the Take My Exam service, you must complete the form on the website www.IWantOnlineclasshelp.com and fill out all the paperwork immediately after using this system. Order ID, name, contact information, email address, etc. It can be processed through results specialists to provide effective offers. Once you believe in a highly viable offer, you will have to pay for the service. The administration group then takes great care in finding matching pairs of tutors and subjects. A or B grade to ensure all goals are achieved in a safe manner. Spend quality time with your loved ones, work on your most important priorities in life, and our expert group can do the rest.