Purchase Solved DBFA 600 Family Faith and the Future Worldview
This course examines conflicting worldviews regarding marriage and family and provides an opportunity for students to apply evaluative research in considering the implications of human services from a Judeo-Christian perspective when biblical worldviews and cultural worldviews conflict. Philosophical, political, or legal influences, ethical concerns, and multicultural factors are also considered.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
By examining the history and current landscape of conflicting worldviews, this course provides opportunities to frame concerns with the preservation of traditional Judeo-Christian values, and develop a framework for supporting family well-being in a shifting world.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss why philosophy and worldviews matter and describe the various worldviews prevalent today.
- Defend a Christian worldview and the biblical definition of marriage and family.
- Describe the philosophical and theological impediments to an adequate understanding of the biblical worldview of marriage and family such as dualism, postmodernism, ethical relativism, utilitarianism, and egoism.
- Explain how cohabitation, divorce, fatherlessness, illegitimacy, and same-sex unions are impacting social and financial institutions in America.
- Explain how to live from a foundation of empirically and biblically healthy courtship, marriage, and parenting.
- Defend biblical Christianity as a complete philosophical system that embraces the whole of reality and every aspect of human life, as well as grasp its intellectual validity, existential satisfaction, and practical applicability as a credible belief system for marriage and family.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations/notes
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
The student will post an original thread during answering specific questions with a minimum 400-word count based on the assigned readings and video/audio content. The student will then post a minimum of two (2) replies of 200 words each to other students’ threads.
Familial Worldview Report Assignments (2)
The student will conduct two firsthand interviews, which must be at least 3 pages long, not including the title page or reference page, related to any of the following topics:
- Same-sex attraction
- Same-sex lifestyle
- An adult child who grew up without a father
- Foster parents of children who do not know biological parents
- A heterosexual couple living in cohabitation
- A married couple who cohabited before marriage
- Blended Family
- LGBT advocate
- A politician advocating for traditional marriage
- A politician advocating for an expanded view of marriage
Research Paper: Topic Rationale Assignment
The student will submit a topic with a 300-word rationale detailing why the topic is relevant to the course and contemporary 21st-century worldview dilemmas/ controversies. Include at least five supporting sources which are evidence-based and peer-reviewed within the last five years.
Research Paper: Working Outline Assignment
The student will submit a working outline with references for the paper.
Research Paper: Final Submission Assignment
The student will submit a final version of the research paper. The completed paper can address any philosophical, moral, cultural, or societal dilemma related to the course. The completed paper should also frame an actual problem and address theoretical and empirical aspects of the topic selected, as well as practical applications which produce solutions, the efficacy of solutions, and/or room for future research and/or solutions development.
Need Assistance with the Course?
Are you seeking out online exam help?
Our take my online take look at specialists will prevent all of the pressure you are taking to clear up checks online. Our examination helper will manual you with the maximum correct answer on your online examination preparations. We propose you seek advice from our online examination helper to discover the proper route for clearing your take-look. Our crew has furnished online examination assistance to many college students in famous international locations just as the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, in which college students have acquired suitable grades. So, what are you ready for? Take this golden possibility to excel to your take a look. Chat with us today! ([email protected] )