Purchase Solved ENGL 205 Reading Quiz 4
- Pangloss is one of the few characters in the book who really dies (and never shows up alive again).
- Candide believes Pangloss’ teaching that they’re living the best of all possible worlds.
- The poet in the “Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard” stages his reflection on mortality in the early morning.
- According to the Whiteboard presentation on the Enlightenment, that period was marked by skepticism regarding human progress guided by reason.
- When Candide is finally reunited with Cunegonde, he realizes he doesn’t really want her anymore.
- Candide is so happy in El Dorado that he doesn’t want to leave until he’s forced to.
- The narrator in Gray’s “Elegy in a Country Churchyard” asserts that the “paths of glory” end in heaven.
- The Wall Street Journal about Gray’s “Elegy” points out how many of the poem’s lines became familiar phrases in the decades that followed its writing.
- Candide leaves the Baron’s castle because he wants to join the army.
- In the Epitaph of Gray’s “Elegy, the youth returns to His Father and His God.
Want Help with Quiz?
Get Exam Done provides qualified online tutoring to university students in the State. All aspects of the course, including assignments, discussions, quizzes, and examinations, are covered by our online tutoring service. To assist our university students, we have employed professionals who can handle emergency situations. Therefore, regardless of not you are having trouble with a task or paying someone to take a test, we have got your back. Our online tutors work around the clock to complete your assignment and handle any issues you may be having. Our online course provider has fair prices as well. Get our online study assistance now to get started on the path to the grades you want!