Purchase Solved Liberty University CEFS 506 Exam 3
- The lectures talked about specific strategies for using the Bible in counseling. Which of the following would NOT be endorsed based on the lecture discussion
- The lectures talk about the “level of risk” that different forms of prayer during counseling take. What is true from that discussion?
- The lecture discussed the value of and some principles for using meditation in Christian counseling. Which of the following statements best corresponds with the lecture content?
- The week five lecture talked about “depreciative desires” as a hindrance to reading Scripture for spiritual formation. What would be an example of that hindrance in the life of a client?
- According to the lectures, a guiding principle for using scripture in counseling is
- Which answer below best describes the statement: “We can always count on God’s Word, but we must be careful of our interpretations and applications,” — from the Five Potential Problems When Using the Bible in Christian Counseling lecture?
- In our Christian counseling, if we want to help our client read the Bible for spiritual formation, what is true?
- In the lecture-discussion on potential problems when using the Bible in counseling, the lecturer referred to “relying excessively on the Bible when other strategies might be more helpful to the client at that moment.” What “trap” may that quote illustrate?
- The lectures talked about several ways that Scripture could be used in counseling. Which of the following are legitimate ways to use Scripture with our clients?
- Healing prayer can best be described as:
- Although the lectures emphasized the importance of inside-out change, the lectures also explained the value of outside-in change. What is the function of dislocating experiences in the context of outside-in change?
- The lectures explain that comments by the lecturer about Christian counseling are in the “soul care” tradition, and as such, spiritual formation is emphasized. Which answer below would NOT be true of Formative Reading of the Bible, as discussed in the lecture?
- In the context of the discussion on inside/out, outside/in change, the lecture used the term “condemnation engineering” as an example of a mechanism of outside-in change. What is an example of that mechanism?
- Based on the week five lecture, what are some appropriate ways to use scripture in counseling?
- As a Christian counselor, I can use the Bible in an anthropological way. What would be an example of that in counseling?
- Some beginning Christian counselors may be tempted to quote a quick verse, or give an easy biblical solution without delving into deeper issues in the life of the client. What caution about using the Bible in counseling might that illustrate?
- The lecture defines the “Trinitarian Relationship in Counseling” as:
- If we want our clients to “set the stage” for formative reading of Scripture, what should we encourage them to do?
- The lectures discussed using the METAMORPH grid by filling in the biblical references and spiritual formation columns. What is the purpose behind doing that?
- A basic principle of prayer is that when we get closer to God, we also get closer to people as well.
- According to the lecture, helping a client change his/her behavior is never beneficial in producing true inner change.
- In the lecture discussion of prayer in Christian counseling, the definition of prayer focused more on connecting with God, rather than learning how to pray to get our petitions answered.
- With regard to prayer and Christian counseling, the lecture refocused the question away from whether prayer should be a part of counseling, to a focus on what types of prayer minister best to our clients.
- Similar to our consideration of using Scripture in Christian counseling, since prayer is a godly endeavor, we should always open up our counseling sessions with spoken prayer.
- The empathy that facilitates client change contains three essential forms of being. Which choice is NOT one of those forms?
- Success in forming a collaborative engagement directed toward the achievement of goals that will be perceived as beneficial to the client depends on the counselor’s ability to ____________.
- ____________________ involves asking a logical train of systematic questions designed to elicit as much information about the clients as possible.
Need to Purchase Exam?
When you visit IWantOnlineclasshelp.com, it is simple to hire an outstanding range of services. You must clearly complete the online form at www.IWantOnlineclasshelp.com in order to request my online exam-related services, and you must immediately submit all of your records, including your Order ID, name, contact information, and email address, among other details. can be handled by experts in sales to provide you with effective quotations. After you accept the extremely reasonable quote, you will need to pay for the services. After that, the management team will take better care of matching tutor-subject pairs. We strive to meet all of your objectives even before the due date with outstanding A or B grades in a safe manner regarding paying someone to take my exam question. You can, in fact, have some fun with your loved ones, talk about the important things in your life, and leave the rest to our professional team. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486