Purchase Solved Liberty University EDUC 750 Quiz 1
- Illogical reasoning occurs when we jump to conclusions on the basis of invalid assumptions.
- Educational research is able to offer clear-cut, definitive answers about our social world.
- A researcher who is interested in studying bullying primarily because of his own childhood experience as a target of bullying is probably motivated by _____ reasons.
- Which statement is NOT true of educational research?
- Qualitative data cannot be converted to quantitative data.
- Measurement and sampling are central concerns in _____ research.
- The use of multiple methods to study one research question is called:
- Lake has been teaching first grade for four years. Each year, she has found that many of her curly-haired students are shy. Therefore, she has concluded that all children with curly hair are shy. She is displaying an error of:
- The authors recommend avoiding information found on the web when searching the research literature.
- According to the authors, every research proposal should have two sections.
- Quantitative methods often use inductive reasoning.
- According to the authors, one of the best sources for potential research questions is:
- Our questions about various research topics are answered by educational theory.
- Valid knowledge is the central concern of scientific research.
- Qualitative researchers often employ an inductive reasoning process; however, a deductive reasoning process can be used within a qualitative study.
- The abbreviation RFP stands for:
- The authors discuss the Milgram experiment in order to illustrate:
- Why did Amos Hatch reportedly feel guilty following his six-month study of social interactions in kindergarteners?
- One way that a researcher may address potential ethical dilemmas between the researcher and the funding agency is to:
- Which U. S. human rights violation prompted the need for the protection of research subjects?
- When considering possible consent risks, it is important for the researcher to be cognizant of the power relationship between the researcher and the subject.
- Which one of the following subjects would be most likely to be given special protection for informed consent?
- Diana Baumrind and Stanley Milgram agreed that obedience to authority could be studied in a laboratory setting.
- _____ and _____ are two levels of protection provided for children who participate in research.
- IRB stands for:
Need to Buy Quiz?
We recognize the dire scenario of university college students. If you are wondering, can I pay someone to do my exam, then we have got given you covered. Time is of the essence, and university college students can not take any possibilities with reference to exams. To help our university college students in the one’s circumstances, we have got updated our operations from an hourly basis to 24/7, addressing university college students’ pay-a-man or woman-to-take exam now concerns. Our specialist’s artwork round the clock on your order. Moreover, our customer representatives are continuously online to soak up your hire for someone to take my examination queries. Get online classes, examinations, and direct assistance from Get Exam Done.