Purchase Solved SMGT 302-Sport Facilities and Events
This course is designed to provide students with an overview of facility planning and design, facility operations, and event management.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Wise planning in the construction or renovation of a sport facility leads to an economically-sound financial investment for owners, improved working conditions for building administration and staff, and improved recreational enjoyment for consumers. This sport facilities course is designed to provide students with the basic knowledge of the facilities planning and management process as it relates to sport, physical education, fitness, and recreational facilities.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the steps in the facility planning process and integrate these steps into the planning of a multipurpose sport facility.
- Describe the process for planning, designing, and constructing sport, physical education, fitness, and recreational facilities.
- Describe how administration and management must plan scheduling and maintenance of facilities from a functional and flexible perspective.
- Compute space needs and the projected use of space for a sport, physical education, fitness, or recreation oriented facility and the estimated cost of such a facility.
- Develop risk management and event management plans for a sport facility.
- Compare and contrast crowd management and crowd control as they apply to event and facility management.
Textbook readings and presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided prompt for each forum. Each thread must be 500 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must be 250 words. (MLO: A, B, E)
Students will complete a bid for a sporting event. Bids will be 5–6 pages, follow the posted guidelines, and address needs of participants, spectators, and all other relevant stakeholders. (MLO: A, D, F)
Facilities & Events Paper
The student will write an 8-page research-based paper in the current APA format that focuses on a current topic related to facilities and/or events. The paper must include a minimum of 6 references (at least 2 of which must be peer-reviewed articles), in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible. (MLO: B, C, E)
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the assigned Module: Week. Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain multiple-choice, true/false, short answer, and essay questions, and have a 2-hour time limit. (MLO: B, C, E, F)
Need to Purchase Course?
Our online test-taking assistants are specialists who’re graduates of pinnacle universities with powerful subjective knowledge. Our professionals can take care of the troubles you’re dealing with on the subject of taking my exam for my queries. Everything stages from easy topics to complex ones, we cowl they all beneath neath an unmarried platform. In case you’ve enrolled for a couple of problems with your online universities tests and also you do not have the time to cognizance on each of them concurrently then, you may sign up for our powerful nice of services, after which truly you may get favored assist withinside the shape of hiring for our professionals for doing my examination on-line for me at no hesitation.