Get Best Liberty University BUSI 411 Exam 2
- Allowances for which of these factors would be subtracted from design capacity when calculating effective capacity?
- Given the following information, what would utilization be? Effective capacity = 20 units per day
Design capacity = 60 units per day
Actual output = 15 units per day
- Maximum capacity commonly refers to the upper limit on:
- Which of the following makes using present value approaches in capacity decisions difficult?
- Efficiency is defined as the ratio of:
- An example of automated services is:
- An advantage of a U-shaped production line is that:
- The type of layout in which workers, materials, and equipment are moved to the product as needed is:
- A common goal in designing process layouts is:
- A company needs to locate three departments (X, Y, and Z) in the three areas (I, II, and III) of a new facility. They want to minimize interdepartmental transportation costs, which are expected to be $.50 per load meter moved. An analyst has prepared the following flow and distance matrices:
- Which of the following is not an advantage of work sampling compared to a stopwatch time study?
- A behavioral approach to job design in which workers periodically exchange jobs is known as:
- How many observations should be made if the analyst wants to be 99.74 percent confident that the maximum error in the observed time is two seconds? Assume that the standard deviation of the task time is four seconds.
- What is the normal time for this task if the employee worked at a 25 percent faster pace than average?
- How many observations should be made if she wants to be 86.64 percent confident that the maximum error in the observed time is .5 seconds? Assume that the standard deviation of the task time is four seconds.
- A hardware distributor has regional warehouses at the locations shown below. The company wants to locate a new central distribution center to serve this warehouse network.
- A location analysis has been narrowed down to three locations. The critical factors, their weights, and the ratings for each location are shown below:
- Location choice I have monthly fixed costs of $100,000 and per-unit variable costs of $10. What would its total cost be at a monthly volume of 250 units?
- The method for evaluating location alternatives that use their total-cost lines is:
- In regards to supply chain management and the location decision, a primary challenge is to address _______________ distribution.
- In cost-volume analysis, costs that vary directly with the volume of output are referred to as fixed costs because they are a fixed percentage of output levels.
- “Balance delay” is another name for the percentage of idle time in a process layout.
- It would be acceptable to use a group incentive plan for an assembly line operation.
- A strategy that emphasizes convenience for the customers would probably select a single very large facility.
- The first step in developing location alternatives is identifying important factors.
Need Help with Exam?
Our online test-taking assistants are professionals who are graduates of top universities with effective subjective knowledge. Our specialists can contend with the problems you are coping with regard to take my exam for my queries. Everything ranges from smooth subjects to complicated ones, we cover all of them underneath a single platform. In case you have enrolled for more than one issue together along with your online universities assessments and you do now no longer have the time to awareness of every one of them simultaneously then, you can join up for our effective high-quality services, and then genuinely you can get desired help withinside the form of hiring for our specialists for doing my exam online for me at no hesitation.