Buy Solved Liberty University BUSI 505 Quiz 2
- The migration of informatics and telehealth toward uHealth means:
- Materials management in the healthcare environment involves all of the following EXCEPT:
- Which group would have a financial incentive to implement CDS?
- As the United States moves toward the implementation of an interoperable EHR, which statement about the future “ownership” of the patient record is appropriate?
- Return on investment (ROI) in financial information systems (FISs) is challenging because:
- Financial reporting is a vital part of decision-making in healthcare organizations. Which report would be used to show a snapshot of the bottom line?
- Public health differs from clinical practice in important ways. Which statement reflects the differences?
- A healthcare system has implemented a functionality where patients who are overdue or almost due for a mammogram are sent letters notifying them to schedule a mammogram based on available data and current clinical care guidelines. Which type of CDS system is this?
- All of the following are core functions of public health except:
- The development of telemedicine and telehealth across state lines has been most hampered by:
- You are asked to justify the creation of the first public health informatics (PHI) program in your jurisdiction by emphasizing its actual benefits. One such benefit is that:
- When did formalized home health and community-based systems originate in the United States?
- What are the two important purposes of the OASIS dataset?
- The public health supply chain needs to evolve to an information ecology approach. This would involve:
- A vendor master file is:
- Which government organization manages the largest telehealth program in the United States as of this writing?
- Open shift management:
- Why have most clinical decision support (CDS) systems not shown to significantly impact patient outcomes in clinical trials, despite the fact that a majority of systems have been shown to significantly improve care processes?
- The supply item master is:
- A university hospital wants to implement a closed-loop medication management system. Current systems include registration, computerized provider order entry, electronic medication administration record, laboratory, radiology, and pharmacy. Which system is needed to complete the loop?
- The Health Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) developed an EMR adoption model that includes eight stages toward creating a paperless patient record environment. All application capabilities within each stage must be operational before the next stage can be achieved. Your organization has implemented systems for Stages 1 and 2. Which system should your organization consider as Stage 3 adoption?
- Public health could benefit from improved technical architectures in the future. Which of these is not a likely technology architecture for building the future of public health?
- Public health systems have implemented vocabulary and messaging standards, which are used to make public health decisions in a clinical setting and provide data for public health policy. One of the best examples of a public health system that does all of these is:
- What is the most important element for operationalizing and ensuring telehealth acceptance by providers?
- The first use of telehealth was documented in:
Need to Buy Quiz?
We recognize the dire scenario of university college students. If you are wondering, can I pay someone to do my exam, then we have got given you covered. Time is of the essence, and university college students can not take any possibilities with reference to exams. To help our university college students in the one’s circumstances, we have got updated our operations from an hourly basis to 24/7, addressing university college students’ pay-a-man or woman-to-take exam now concerns. Our specialist’s artwork round the clock on your order. Moreover, our customer representatives are continuously online to soak up your hire for someone to take my examination queries. Get online classes, examinations, and direct assistance from Get Exam Done.