Buy Solved Liberty University ETHC 325 Exam 1
- Rule 2.3 (B) reads, “When the lawyer knows or reasonably should know that the evaluation is likely to affect the client’s interests materially and adversely, the lawyer shall not provide the evaluation unless the client gives informed consent.” According to the comments give an example of when a matter will “likely affects the client’s interest materially and adversely”? Also, explain what is meant by “informed consent” and how can lawyer assure that any consent obtained from the client would be considered informed consent. The answer includes the biblical principles that support protecting the client’s interest and not taking action that would adversely affect the client’s interest.
- With regard to Rule 2.4 and the comments for Rule 2.4, give examples of when a lawyer serves as a third party neutral and explain why it is important that the lawyer remain impartial and avoid the appearance of bias or impartiality. In the answer, include the biblical principles that would coincide with the moral obligations of a person serving as a third party neutral in a contested matter.
- According to Rule 2.1, when “representing a client, a lawyer shall exercise independent professional judgment and render candid advice.” Define candid advice and explain, based upon the rule and comments, the principles a lawyer may or must consider when providing advice to the client and explain why it is important that the lawyer consider utilizing these principles. Include in the answer, at least two verses that would support the obligation of the lawyer to provide candid advice to the client.
- Chapter 2 addresses the rules that govern the lawyer’s conduct when acting as a counselor. List two rules from Chapter 1 that should also be taken into consideration by the lawyer when acting as a counselor and explain why these two rules are important and how they would apply as the lawyer counsels the clients. Include in the answer, the biblical principles that support the application of the two rules from Chapter 1 when the lawyer is acting as a counselor.
Need to Purchase Exam?
- Get Exam Done offers professional online class help to university college students withinside the State.
- Our online class help provider covers the whole thing from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to tests.
- We have hired ready trouble professionals to help our university college students.
- So, whether or not or now no longer you are struggling with a task or paying a person to take an exam, we have got were given have been given your back.
- Our online class helpers paint day and night time for your task and cope with all the problems you face.
- Our online class provider is also affordable.
- Get our online class help in recent times and kickstart your journey closer to your selected grades!