Get Best EVAN 101 Quiz 3
EVAN 101 Quiz 3: Personal Evangelism
- According to Pace & Wheeler, Incarnation Apologetics is the public and private lifestyle of Christians that validate the truths of the Bible.
- According to Pace & Wheeler, meditation is an intentional e! ort to concentrate on the truth of God’s Word.
- Early & Wheeler explain that the Gospel can change an individual, but It cannot change society.
- According to Pace & Wheeler, because of the nature of Servant Evangelism, it does not need to be evaluated.
- According to Pace & Wheeler, sometimes God uses di” cult situations to teach us how to depend on Him through prayer.
- The empathy of Jesus is seen in:
- Jesus, Himself is an example of a person Who called for a response.
- In Chapter 2, Pace & Wheelers suggested a substitute for reading the Bible.
- According to Pace & Wheeler, Servant Evangelism is never fun.
- According to Earley & Wheeler, sympathy and empathy are the same things.
- According to Earley & Wheeler, True Christianity is a blind leap into the dark.
- According to Pace & Wheeler, while the Bible describes what God does, It does not express what God desires.
- Surprisingly, Early & Wheeler do not believe empathy is a tool for evangelism.
- Pace & Wheeler discourage reading the Bible with a devotional guide.
- According to Earley & Wheeler, it is possible to be sincere and yet be sincerely wrong.
- Pace & Wheeler caution that if the need is too big, then do not try to meet it.
- Pace & Wheeler use the term “Incarnational” to describe living with people.
- According to Earley & Wheeler, evangelism is both verbal and nonverbal.
- According to Pace & Wheeler, Informational Apologetics and Incarnational Apologetics cannot be combined.
- According to Earley & Wheeler, Empathetic listening is at the deepest level.
- According to Earley & Wheeler, empathetic living is never forgetting how it feels to be lost.
- Pace & Wheeler cautioned against using a prayer journal.
- The Lord, Liar, Lunatic argument for the divinity of Jesus was based on the writings of:
- According to Pace & Wheeler, our con#dence is not in prayer itself, but in the Lord, Who answers the prayer.
- According to Earley & Wheeler, listening, not just talking, is vital to evangelism.
- According to Pace & Wheeler, using a prayer schedule destroys spontaneity.
- In order to obey truly the Great Commission, we must each ask ourselves the question, “Do I actually follow Jesus?”
- According to Pace & Wheeler, 1 Peter 2:2 teaches that understanding the Bible leads to spiritual maturity.
- According to Earley & Wheeler, listening is so easy that it is impossible to make a mistake.
- According to Earley & Wheeler, calling for a response to believing in God started in the New Testament.
- No other evangelistic method has been used more cross-culturally than the Jesus Film, and this week you checked out the website. For this essay you need to choose one speci#c JF Resource (App, DVD, Booklet, MP3, Wristband, or any other JF tool) and then describe how it could be used in a speci#c cross-cultural setting (Postmodern, Muslim, Hispanic, Inner-City, Youth/Child, or another culture group) for evangelism. At the end of the essay, be sure to explain how you would ask for a response.
Need to Buy Quiz?
We recognize the dire scenario of university college students. If you are wondering, can I pay someone to do my exam, then we have got given you covered. Time is of the essence, and university college students can not take any possibilities with reference to exams. To help our university college students in the one’s circumstances, we have got updated our operations from an hourly basis to 24/7, addressing university college students’ pay-a-man or woman-to-take exam now concerns. Our specialist’s artwork round the clock on your order. Moreover, our customer representatives are continuously online to soak up your hire for someone to take my examination queries. Get online classes, examinations, and direct assistance from Get Exam Done.