Download New Liberty University GLST 290 Quiz 8
- Before planting a church, a pastor uses ethnographic techniques such as participant observation, informal interviews, and mapping to understand the area surrounding the church. This is an example of
- Contextualization requires a missionary to fit the Christian message with the language and customs of a local culture.
- Anne Fadiman used ethnographic skills to tell which story?
- A pastor may use pastoral anthropology to
- Early Christian anthropologists such as Ken Pike and Eugene Nida were experts in which subfield?
- Christine Jeske applied anthropology in understanding employment challenges in South Africa.
- Which of the following is NOT one of the three skills that the American Anthropological Association describes as helping anthropology students stand apart?
- What was the original intent of contextualization in missionary settings?
- Fitting the gospel with the language, idioms, customs, and traditions of a culture so that Christianity becomes organically woven in with its new context is called
- Lamin Sanneh understands the multicultural nature of the gospel in part because he was raised in a Muslim family.
Need Assistance with the Quiz?
Your take-a-study options are only a click away if you’re looking for immediate exam support to lessen stress. Professional mentorship can help you overcome your biggest challenges and achieve previously unheard-of outcomes. At IWantOnlineclasshelp.com, we have online test helpers who are knowledgeable about all the crucial elements that will enable you to receive the highest possible marks. When you contact us for help with a live exam, we get paid as a hobby. You only need to rent our online exam assistance. Our online exam coaches will develop a question bank using the information from your course. You’ll get every response you ask for. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486