Buy Solved NASC 210 Exam 7
- Some famous world cyclists who won the tour de France admitted to using EPO illegally to boost performance.
- GMO salmon are salmon that have been genetically altered to grow faster and are grown in special aquatic enclosures to prevent them from getting in natural waterways. What are some problems which could arise from this technology?
- The end result of translation is an amino acid chain that folds into a protein.
- Recombinant DNA;
- Most gene therapy vectors under current use are disarmed viruses.
- Which of the following is true about restriction enzymes, and molecular scissors which make gene therapy possible?
- Genetic counseling can involve pedigree construction of family inheritance.
- A transgenic organism can be an organism that contains human genes to make human proteins that can be extracted for drug use for patients.
- Liposomes can also be used as vectors for gene therapy. They are;
- PCR involves a heat-resistant DNA polymerase that copies DNA into many copies.
- Which of the following living organisms have a GMO counterpart?
- Many of the early set-backs and deaths in the use of gene therapy involved;
- Pigs cannot extract phosphorus from cereal so phosphorus is put into their diets. However, this leads to excess phosphorus in their manure. This is a problem because;
- Which of the following is true regarding microarray structure, function, and their use to relay genetic information?
- Olympic athletes are now tested for EPO in their urine but recombinant EPO and natural EPO cannot be distinguished by the test.
- PCR is a process to amplify DNA.
- In 2013 what genetics testing company came under scrutiny for allegedly incorporating eugenic ideals by promoting the idea of prescreening their egg and sperm donor DNA for genetic defects so customers could avoid those samples?
- DNA analysis and genetic testing can be done after death.
- One of the early gene therapy successes involved a genetic-based condition called Leber congenital amaurosis which causes blindness. Which of the following is true about this condition?
- Gene silencing involves antisense molecules, ribozymes, and RNA interference to block the translation of mRNAs.
- Which of the following is an example of somatic gene therapy?
- cDNA is DNA that is complementary to the opposite strand of DNA from a double helix.
- Which of the following anatomical sites is being tested or are targets for future gene therapies?
- To prepare genes which will be inserted into a patient for gene therapy which of the following
- Recombinant DNA technology has been used to make insulin. Insulin operates by;
Want to Buy Course?
We understand the dire situation of students. If you are wondering, can I pay someone to do my exam, then we have got you covered. Time is of the essence, and students can’t take any risks when it comes to exams. To help our students in these circumstances, we have updated our operations from an hourly basis to 24/7, addressing students’ pay someone to take exams now concerns. Our experts work round the clock on your order. Moreover, our customer representatives are always online to take in your hire someone to take my exam queries. Get online classes, exams, and course assistance from Get Exam Done. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486