Get Guided NASC 210 Exam 8
- Early sequence analysis of the human and chimp genomes showed that we shared about 98% sequence identity but more recent DNA sequence data shows that we are about 94% identical with chimps.
- Which of the following is true about intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)?
- Sequential polar body analysis involves looking at the chromosomes and genes in the polar body that results from the completion of oocyte meiosis at fertilization.
- A surrogate mother carries a baby for another couple. Her egg can be fertilized or she can carry the couple’s embryo.
- Implantation involves the fusion of the sperm with the uterine wall.
- Which of the following is true about pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)?
- The rate of birth defects for IVF-conceived babies is;
- In the gospel of Luke who mentions conception to Mary regarding the birth of Jesus?
- In this version of assisted reproduction, the sperm and egg are selected outside the body and then re-deposited into a fallopian tube.
- During fertilization, the nuclei of the sperm and egg are together within the egg and then fuse. Thus the moment of conception is called?
- In this version of assisted reproduction, the sperm and egg are fertilized by IVF and then re-deposited into a fallopian tube.
- Most cases of male infertility are genetic.
- The Bible never mentions conception.
- It is possible for a baby to be born using IVF and a technique called somatic nuclear transfer. The somatic nuclear transfer involves the removal of a nucleus from a donor egg and the reinsertion of the nucleus from the mother-to-be. Then the new egg is fertilized by the father’s sperm.
- Remembering that mitochondrial DNA can also be found in an egg, how many “genetic” parents would this baby have?
- Human development in the womb is not mentioned in the bible.
- As we add more human sequences to DNA sequence databases we realize that we are all different by about 1-3% from each other.
- One in six couples in the population at large experiences infertility.
- Female infertility increases with age because;
- IVF often involves the conception of multiple embryos some are frozen and the longest-stored embryo which has been successfully revived was stored for greater than 20 years.
- Medical doctor in the Bible mentions conception and times the birth of both John the Baptist and Jesus as nine months from conception.
- A baby which implants in the fallopian tube can create life-threatening conditions and is known as;
- One way to detect ovulation in the human female is to record body temperature each morning.
- Sperm can survive in the woman’s body for up to 5 days but the oocyte is only viable for 24- 48 hours after ovulation.
- Even though the bible mentions human development in the womb, God as indicated in scripture, recognizes individuals before they are born. Sequencing genomes provides much more information that sequencing exomes.
Need Guide to the Exam?
Are you struggling with your online classes? Are you wondering, if can I pay someone to complete the class online for me? Do you want someone to help you out? You have come to the right place. At Get Exam Done, we offer experienced academics who will handle your day-to-day online class portals. You don’t have to do anything, let alone search, pay someone to take my online classes. Everything on your portal will be done from our end including, assignments, discussions, and quizzes. Email [email protected] for customized support.