Get Solved Liberty University PSYC 430 Quiz 4
- Cyclothymic disorder is a form of bipolar disorder that is less severe but
- Which of the following statements about biological theories of bipolar disorder is true?
- According to the textbook, depression rates among Latinos are comparable to those among Caucasian Americans, but within the Latino population depression rates vary widely on the basis of the specific culture of origin, first versus second-generation status, and
- In the DSM-5, dysthymic disorder is termed
- According to behavioral theories of depression,
- Which of the following statements is true of light therapy?
- In severe cases of depression, individuals experience that refers to beliefs with no basis in reality and, which refers to seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not real.
- Luke is seeking treatment for his depression. His therapist begins by helping him discover the negative automatic thoughts that he habitually exhibits and how these thoughts are connected to his depression. Luke is encouraged to challenge these thoughts and his therapist helps him to develop skills such as assertiveness to help him cope better in his daily life. The therapy Luke is most likely receiving is
- Women are more likely than men to attempt suicide and more likely than men to complete suicide.
- According to the DSM-5, which of the following is an appropriate diagnostic criterion for disruptive mood dysregulation disorder?
- Which of the following statements is true?
- As many as a percent of people who experience a first episode of depression will experience subsequent episodes.
- In therapy, patients with bipolar disorder and their families are educated about bipolar disorder and trained in communication and problem-solving skills.
- People diagnosed with schizophrenia have a life expectancy between a year shorter than people without the disorder.
- Calista shows a pervasive pattern of social deficits and has a great deal of discomfort in close relationships. Her coworkers describe her as odd as she speaks in a peculiar manner, is often suspicious, and is inappropriate in her display of emotion. However, a diagnosis reveals no psychosis. Calista is most likely suffering from
- Ivan believes that aliens from a parallel universe are controlling his thoughts. Ivan is most likely experiencing a
- Compared to people with schizophrenia in developed countries, people with schizophrenia in developing countries:
- Common side effects of neuroleptics include, which includes slowed motor activity, monotonous speech, and an expressionless face, and , an agitation that causes people to pace and be unable to sit still.
- Religious delusions of having committed a sin are more common among individuals with schizophrenia from
- Psychosocial factors such as stress and certain types of family functioning can:
- Which of the following is true about factors contributing to the development of schizophrenia?
- are ideas that an individual believes are true but are highly unlikely and often simply impossible.
- Which of the following is a positive symptom of schizophrenia?
- Which of the following statements is true of Eugen Bleuler’s views on schizophrenia?
- What indication of a genetic connection between schizophrenia and bipolar disorder is mentioned in the textbook?
Need Help with Course?
Are your exams around the corner? Are you thinking, I need someone to take my online exam? Do you want someone to help you out in these dire times of yours? Welcome to Get Exam Done. We are an academic help service that connects professional academics to struggling students. We help students with their online exams by assisting them hands-on throughout the exam. It doesn’t matter what your subject is, we have experts in all of them. So, come aboard! Let’s address your take my exam online worries. We are available 24/7. You can call us anytime, talk about your online exam problems, and get solutions. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486