Get Solved Liberty University SUBS 609 Exam 1
- What part of the body is the “center for desire”?
- Sex is a gift from God that is intended to help husbands and wives experience
- Which of the following is true of contemporary culture’s view of sexuality?
- Samson, David, and Solomon are biblical examples of men who were enticed into sexual sin primarily because of their lust
- Parents should take deliberate steps to prevent their children from viewing and responding to pornography.
- According to the Secrets of Eve study, what hinders a women’s sexual desire the most?
- Which of the following is a contributing factor in today’s distorted sexuality?
- Men usually desire sex more often than women because their hormones flow steadier and more constantly.
- Men and women primarily have different desires and needs when it comes to the need for love, acceptance, and intimacy.
- Pornography is dangerous because it
- According to Dr. Hawkins, thinking theologically is attempting to uncover the truth about
- Sex should be considered “holy ground” and has the potential to bring glory to God.
- According to biblical principles, which of the following enhances the joy of sex?
- The primary sexual desire as designed by God is to be passionately desired as the only partner for one’s spouse.
- Adolescents need to be taught that sex is not something that should happen outside the context of a marriage.
- Being vulnerable in love-making teaches married couples to reflect
- Passion is deeply connected to one’s body image, age, and shape being satisfied through Jesus Christ.
- Which of the following best describes the biblical practice of sex according to Proverbs 5 and Galatians 5?
- Having children in the home decreases the energy and desire for sex for most married couples.
- The sexual appetite was placed in humans by God only to ensure procreation.
- According to the lecture, scheduling time for sex does not increase sexual desire and satisfaction for most couples because it lacks the element of spontaneity.
- Which of the following is a sexual challenge facing churches today?
- Women who did not successfully attach to their primary caretaker during the first year of life tend to experience a greater lack of sexual desire.
- Men typically think about sex at least once a day.
- A person’s spiritual relationship with his/her spouse has little to do with the sexual relationship.
- The modern distortion of sexuality is primarily responsible for the increasing gender gap in today’s culture.
- The desire to be heard and known is categorized as a(n) ________________ desire.
- When a pastor experiences high levels of success, his vulnerability to sexual sin decreases.
- Embracing one’s sexuality enables the management of sexual choices.
- Exploratory play is an early indicator of future sexual addiction.
- __________ is the appetite in the human body for procreation and pleasure.
- According to Dr. Hawkins, healthy sexual intimacy is a reciprocal act that requires both
- One-night affairs tend to result more from the physical desire to be _____________ than from sexual desires.
- Sex, under the seal of the covenant of marriage, is not just good, but it is pure, honorable, and holy.
- The pursuit of sexual pleasure is only an expression of fleshly desire and part of human sinful nature.
- The desire to be included is best categorized as a spiritual desire.
- To experience fulfilling sex, married couples have to learn to reflect the characteristics of God.
- Modern sexuality has been taken out of the context of marriage and therefore, has lost its original intent.
- The word for “sexual intercourse” in Scripture means
- Fortunately, modern sexual trends and ideals have not yet infiltrated the subculture of the church.
- When a child asks curious questions about sex, his or her parents should first reinforce the importance and value of the child talking openly about these questions with a parent.
- Teaching couples to focus their attention on each other is a solution for fulfilling their spouse’s need to be
- What can be done to increase one’s energy and desire for sex?
- Sexuality is a necessary element in humanity’s ability to fulfill the creation
- mandate and God’s divine purpose.
- Which desire involves being loved and acknowledged specifically for who a person is?
- According to the panel, the ultimate goal of sex is
- The sexual decision-making process of adolescence usually sets the stage for sexual patterns in marriage.
- According to Dr. Hart, modern sexuality needs
- God has permitted believers to enjoy their sensual appetites in the way He intended.
Want Help with Course?
Our online test assistants are top university graduates with effective subjective knowledge.
Our specialists can address any issues you may have in order to Take My Class.
They range from smooth to complex themes. A single platform covers it all. If you have signed up for multiple editions along with your college online exams and don’t have time to watch them all at the same time, you can sign up for our effective and quality service. Without hesitation, she received the support she needed in the form of hiring our specialist for her online exam.
For custom help, email us at [email protected] or contact us on WhatsApp at +1 (657) 366-7486.