Download Guided Liberty University THEO 202 Final Essay
You will write a 600–1000 word essay addressing the following topic:
Foundational to the Christian faith is the belief that people are made in the image of God (Gen 1:26–27). Explain how this belief affects the way you interact with people within a chosen vocation.
The following points of clarification may be helpful:
- The word belief in this assignment is essentially synonymous with the word doctrine.
- It would be wise to select the chosen vocation that you intend to pursue upon graduation.
As was true for the short essays, use double-spacing, 1-inch margins, and 12-pt. Times New Roman font. In addition, your essay must follow the current APA, MLA, or Turabian style (whichever corresponds to your degree program; the style used must be indicated by using the Final Essay Template). You must include a bibliography. The body of your essay must be 600–1000 words, not including your name, course, and section number, essay title, word count, footnotes, or bibliography. Review the Final Essay Grading Rubric to understand how this essay will be graded.
The strongest essays will effectively incorporate support from Scripture and potentially 1 or more of the 3-course textbooks. An essay demonstrating excellent comprehension will include the following elements:
- Knowledge: You identify and describe 1 or more key biblical passages to support the doctrine.
- Integration: You identify meaningful points of connection between 1 or more biblical passages and vocation.
- Implementation: You apply 1 or more biblical passages to specific scenarios within the chosen vocation.
Need Help with Course?
- Is your check around the corner?
- Would you like someone to take my exam?
- Need someone to help you with these dire cases?
Welcome to Get Exam Done. We are an educational support business where experienced teachers solve the problems of students. Support students with online exams by providing hands-on support throughout the exam. All have their strengths, regardless of difficulty. Get on board! Let me address your concerns regarding my online exam. Available 24/7. Call us anytime to share your online exam problems and get solutions.
For custom help, email us at [email protected] or contact us on WhatsApp at +1 (657) 366-7486.