Buy Best THEO 313 Quiz 3
THEO 313 Quiz 3
THEO 313 Quiz: Divine Nature of Christ
- Deuteronomy 6:4 affirms monotheism.
- One way the OT reveals the preexistent Christ is through the appearances of the __ of Yahweh (e. g., Gen 16, 17,18, and 32; Jud 6, 13).
- Romans 9:10-10:13 depicts Christ’s deity by relating “the stone that causes people to stumble” (a reference to Yahweh in Isa 8:14) to Jesus (Rom 10:11).
- Which Gospel opens with a statement that equates Jesus the Messiah (the Christ) with the Son of God?
- Which Gospel opens with references to Jesus’ preexistence (with God) and divine status (was God)?
- Which evangelist quotes from Isaiah 6 stating that “Isaiah said this because he saw his, i.e., Jesus’ glory”?
- Jesus claimed to have existed before Abraham. Select the correct reference.
- The human Messiah is called God in this passage.
- The construction of the Greek grammar indicates (1) unity (the Savior Jesus Christ is God), and (2) distinctiveness (God and the Lord Jesus are distinct).
- __ alludes to Deut 6:4 (the Shema) and affirms the equal status of God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Want Guide to Course?
Exams are an important part of a student’s education. No student climbs the ladder of success without exams. However, today’s students are overwhelmed with work that supports the education they need and have no time to focus on their studies. Get Exam Done can help if you need it. If you’re a student looking to hire someone for, Take My Class, this is the place to be. We have been helping students pay someone to take exams online for over two years and have successfully completed over 5000 exams nationwide.
For custom help, email us at [email protected] or contact us on WhatsApp at +1 (657) 366-7486.